[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• Hi guys, pretty noobie here,

I have ordered the H96 PRO PLUS+ BOX from Banggood. I have seen some custom ROM on the website called FREAKTAB which is actually available in two versions one is a customised version know with SCV and the other is the Android TV version.

And the bugs that are being fixed is pretty amazing there and there is no need for Dual boot and a lot of fixes like 4K youtube and Passthrough features are enabled and hell of a lot of fixes. So, can you suggest which is the best if any of you have tried and why it is better than Libreelec.

Perhaps it would be easier, if you tried these versions, then installed Librelec on a sd card to see for yourself.

• My H96 Pro Plus was auto updated to 8.2.2.2 and 8.2.2.3 from 8.2.2.1a but now auto frame rate wont go lower then 50 Hz. On 8.2.2.1a it would go down to 23.98 and 24 Hz. In Setting/System Display Refresh Rate I also see only 50.00 59.94 and 60.00. What is wrong and is there a fix? Powering everything down and up wirh H96 latest doesn't help. On 8.2.2.1a all refresh rates were shown from 23.98 to 60. Can I get 8.2.2.1a somewhere and install it?

Dikkie, are you running 8.2.2.3 from internal memory or SD on your H96 Pro Plus?

After a few days, I'm running into boot issues after installing to internal memory on my H96 Pro Plus.

• How important is the usb/micro SD quality? I've been using like a 5 year old or more 8gb SanDisk Cruz usb and everything seems to be working fine. However I had a gift card so I bought a 32gb SanDisk ultra microSD HC with speeds up to 98MB/s. Just wondering if I even actually need it, what it would improve?

• Hi, have you managed to fix that? I also have H96 Pro+ (S912) and passthrough doesn't work for me when connected via TV HDMI and then AVR (ARC everywhere). I've tested Chromebox, Wetek Core and ATV 4K and all worked fine with same settings. Is it issue with unofficial build or the box itself?

• For audio passthrough you have to disable Settings->Player->Videos->Sync playback to display.

If you enable this option all multichanel audio is decoded to Multichannel PCM. SPDIF is capable only stereo PCM.