[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• Just install succesfully this build on R-TV S10 (S912 - 3G DDR4 ram / 64 Go emmc) using gxm_q200_3g.dtb device tree.

Install to internal done (need to to the operation twice-already notice as possible in the installation guide).

All is fine for now (CEC, SMB, test only on 1080p).

:cool:

Thanks kszaq

• Hi guys,

i have one small question:

I used a PC with Windows 10 and i have successfully described the sd card with Win32DiskImager and "LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.90.10-K" image.

So after describing the sd Card with the image I can not access the sd card via windows 10.

Now I am wondering how to switch the device tree to the "gxm_q200_2g_minix_neo_u9.dtb"?

thanks in advance

uwe

• I didn't try with [8.9.10] -you are in [8.2.1.2] thread- but I think the procedure is the same

I created my sdcard using "LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32" with the image file (in my case "LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2-8.2.1.2.img") and two partitions are created on sdcard. One of them is windows FAT format and the other is not accesible (maybe linux format). You should be able to access the windows partition and find "dtb.img" file to substitute with your device tree file "gxm_q200_2g_minix_neo_u9.dtb".

By the way, when you create sdcard, windows could be ask you to format no-windows partition (linux): DON'T DO IT!! because LibreELEC will not be able to start.

Edited once, last by gercabace (December 21, 2017 at 9:56 AM).

• Hi,

I am testing:

- libreELEC [8.2.1.2] with "gxm_q200_2g_minix_neo_u9.dtb" -sdcard boot-

- in Minix u9-h (FW007A) S912.

- It is connected to avr marantz by hdmi.

I have find some issues and I am not sure if they are known or something I am doing wrong:

• Wifi 5Ghz AC station is not detected (in android yes)
    • I have using hdmi device with passthrough active:
      • stereo flac files up 176khz OK - doesn't work from 192khz onwards.
      • 5.1 flac files only sounds downmixing (setting "number of channels" = 2)
      • dsf files doesn't work -neither stereo/5.1-

Although I am not sure if these issues are bugs, I have created log file VLID.

Thanks in advance.

Edited once, last by gercabace (December 21, 2017 at 3:44 PM).

• Hi,

thanks for your participation.

I solved the problem, was easy with the tips of you.

My USB SD Card Reader was faulty.

Now, everything works fine with a new Card Reader

At the moment my minix u9 is stable.

Thank´s. Good community here.

• Ooops!

I didn't realize that autoupdate changed my version from 8.2.1.2 --> 8.2.2.1 and now wifi 5Ghz AC station shows up !!

Many thanks for that !!

- libreELEC [8.2.1.2] [8.2.2.1] with "gxm_q200_2g_minix_neo_u9.dtb" -sdcard boot-

- in Minix u9-h (FW007A) S912.

- It is connected to avr marantz by hdmi.

---------

I try to understand log file and it seems that 24bit audio is played as 16bit (AE_FMT_S16NE).

I have created this log ZDLj playing files with 24bit audio: 96khz, 44khz, 88khz, 176khz, 192khz.

As I said before, 192khz does not sound.

Am i wrong?

Edited 2 times, last by gercabace (December 22, 2017 at 2:16 PM).

• When I booted my Libreelec box this morning it was updated to 8.2.2.1. Unfortunately auto framerate is working only partiately. It only switches between 50 and 60 Hz but won't do 23.976 or 24 Hz. This worked beautifully on 8.2.1.2 where my bluray rips would play at 24Hz and my DVD rips played at 50 or 60Hz. Is there a setting in 8.2.2.1 that I am overseeing?

• When I booted my Libreelec box this morning it was updated to 8.2.2.1. Unfortunately auto framerate is working only partiately. It only switches between 50 and 60 Hz but won't do 23.976 or 24 Hz. This worked beautifully on 8.2.1.2 where my bluray rips would play at 24Hz and my DVD rips played at 50 or 60Hz. Is there a setting in 8.2.2.1 that I am overseeing?

Not related to update. Boot your box when your TV and AVR are on, perhaps EDID was not available when box booted.

Changelog will be posted soon, I'm busy with Christmas preparations.

• Not related to update. Boot your box when your TV and AVR are on, perhaps EDID was not available when box booted.

Changelog will be posted soon, I'm busy with Christmas preparations.

Still not working. When I check Settings/System Refresh Rate I only see 3 values listed: 50.00 59.94 and 60.00

In 8.2.1.2 I also saw 30 25 and 24.

• Today i manage to pair my zidoo H6 bluetooth remote control with LE(8.2.1.2).
    It works flausly all button and the OFF exept that i can power-on my device (H96 pro+).
    If there is a way to have the ability to power-on i will be very happy.
    Great job!!!

• I will be pushing 8.2.2.1a shortly to fix smoothness in 8.2.2.1.

The bug was caused by a non-clean build over my post-8.2.1.2 experiments. In other words: one of the system component did not compile correctly.