Posts by dikkiedirk

My H96 Pro Plus was auto updated to 8.2.2.2 and 8.2.2.3 from 8.2.2.1a but now auto frame rate wont go lower then 50 Hz. On 8.2.2.1a it would go down to 23.98 and 24 Hz. In Setting/System Display Refresh Rate I also see only 50.00 59.94 and 60.00. What is wrong and is there a fix? Powering everything down and up wirh H96 latest doesn't help. On 8.2.2.1a all refresh rates were shown from 23.98 to 60. Can I get 8.2.2.1a somewhere and install it?

You can compare the Nvidia Shield to Dune Solo Lite or Dune Solo 4K too. These Dune series work pretty well with anything I threw at it.

When I booted my Libreelec box this morning it was updated to 8.2.2.1. Unfortunately auto framerate is working only partiately. It only switches between 50 and 60 Hz but won't do 23.976 or 24 Hz. This worked beautifully on 8.2.1.2 where my bluray rips would play at 24Hz and my DVD rips played at 50 or 60Hz. Is there a setting in 8.2.2.1 that I am overseeing?

Adding a new Samba share doesn't work anymore after upgrading to 8.2.1.2. When I browse for a new share all I get is an empty list, no servers are shown. The shares that I added to the library in 8.2.1.1 still work.

Problem solved! Just added servers by ip-address and could browse to the shares after that. Great piece of software and a nice upgrade from Android. It follows the framerates and see 24/25,30,50and 60 Hz on my receiver and TV with smooth playback. Hope it remains stable and working like it does now.

... and after that, shutdown the box, pull ac plug out, then in and after booting dts, dts-hd, Dolby true-hd, should be working. A reboot doesn't work for me, only a complete shutdown and rebooting... but after that I had all formats in sound.

Yes, that helped a lot. Even after only a reboot. I pulled the powerplug anyway.

But now the automatic framerate doesn't work anymore. All sources either 24, 25 and 50 are all output @60Hz over HDMI. Both receiver and TV show a 60 Hz input signal. What needs to be checked if everything is properly set up? Is there a way to see a debug screen show info about file played, like framerate and resolution?

Hello!Could someone tell me which is the most stable librelec version for my H96 pro plus and which .dtb should i use? I'm tired of my box because if using regulary it gives me pop up messages all the time like: kodi has stopped,google play has stopped,gmail has stopped...Jesus,everything is stopping...Its killing me....Thanks!

I got it running on my H96 Pro Plus. Works pretty well. Just DTS and DTS HD Master give PCM sound output to my receiver with audio settings on passtrough. Dolby gives Dolby output. Is there a way to get proper DTS? I might be overseeing something. Andoid Kodi gives DTS and Dolby output