[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• Until now seems to work well....

Don´t matter now

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Adding a new Samba share doesn't work anymore after upgrading to 8.2.1.2. When I browse for a new share all I get is an empty list, no servers are shown. The shares that I added to the library in 8.2.1.1 still work.

• Adding a new Samba share doesn't work anymore after upgrading to 8.2.1.2. When I browse for a new share all I get is an empty list, no servers are shown. The shares that I added to the library in 8.2.1.1 still work.

Problem solved! Just added servers by ip-address and could browse to the shares after that. Great piece of software and a nice upgrade from Android. It follows the framerates and see 24/25,30,50and 60 Hz on my receiver and TV with smooth playback. Hope it remains stable and working like it does now.

• Hello,

I have a Beelink GT1 Ultimate with LibreElec in the internal.

I have done the update but now my box crashed often.. Mostly every 30sec.

Has anyone an idea?

(Sorry for my bad english, im german)

• Auto update worked for me. After the update GUI response has improved a lot.

Thanks KSZAQ for his continued efforts to make LibreELEC better day by day...

• Auto update worked on my Minix U9-H today and it didn't effect the device tree as I can still boot directly from the SD card.

• Hello

very good job, working on beelink GT1.

my concern is what type of file request for m3u seen this system it is more android ...

thank you

• Hi

many thanks to community and espesially to kszaq for the great job. working well on vorke z6 plus. Tried yesterday with Dolby HD-Master and atmos and it works like a charm.

It was not able to discover the samba shares thought but i made a systemd unit and everything was mounted

The installation is running in a usb but after watching a movie the GUI became really slow. Do you think it is the usb i have to check? Is better with SD-card (I don't have one, have to buy) or is it much better if i install in nand (I don't need the android)

Thanks

• The installation is running in a usb but after watching a movie the GUI became really slow.

After or during? If you watch a movie @24fps, GUI also switches to 24Hz and it can appear to be slower.

• how to read a m3u file being Linux with kodi

the tutorial in the first page is doing it to play movies?

thank you

• After or during? If you watch a movie @24fps, GUI also switches to 24Hz and it can appear to be slower.

After. The movie did run smoooooooth. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

After that the GUI was very slow, i mean moving around the menu, datasets etc. I didn't check if the gui was running at 24Hz but it was not that i think. It was the LE itself like it was in a very slow hardware for example

• Hello everyone.

I do have a Beelink GT1 Ultimate

I try to boot usind the paperclip method. the 2gb gigabit dtb works but the 3 gb did not.

There is only the beelink logo on screen. On android it shows 3gb of memory.

Any ideas`?

thanks

Edited once, last by derdigge ().

• Any ideas`?

You've got a fake 3GB box. If it works with 2GB dtb then it has 2GB RAM. I think product link is not allowed here, so better to remove it.

RPI3 1GB, Z4 RK3368 1GB, MINI MX-G 2GB, Mini M8S II (coreelec.org 9.2.1), H96 Pro (coreelec.org 9.2.1), ODORID N2 (coreelec.org 9.2.1), VIM3 PRO (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Beelink GT King (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Denon AVR-X2600H, LG 60SJ810V
    pel.hu