[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• Hi kszaq I already have libreelec in my tv box s912, what I do not leave is the commands to install ****** I do it by SSH. Could you help me please
    Thank you very much, continue with that quality :)

Edited once, last by marcolfc (May 11, 2017 at 10:45 PM).

• Anyone resolved the fact that we need to switch HDMI video source on the TV again, when running the box just after Kodi writes "17.1", and just after playing any movie.

I finally found a solution to this really annoying bug !
    it's related to the technology Anynet+ on HDMI, any time kody was displaying the version during th boot, or when playing a video, or when kodi was entering in sleep mode, or after a long pause on a video, the anynet+ was seeing it and was switching my TV source, apparentlty this Anynet+ recognizes my Kodi, I could see it listed in my TV menu settings under Anynet+ search devices.
    Disabling it, worked for me.

Youhou !

• In 8.0.1k I see sometimes picture freeze on 2 secs
    In logs at this time I see

Never saw this in previous releases.

• A few notes to clear things up:

• For the moment please do not provide logs, device trees etc. First I need to fix a few things, e.g. resolution switching.
    • I will prepare and upload several device trees to try.
    • Amlogic has not released fbdev Mali libraries. This build uses libhybris and Android gralloc Mali driver - this is why the builds will always be experimental until proper Linux libraries are released (if ever).

Hello, this may be useful: yesterday amlogic release buildroot openlinux kernel 4.9 with framebuffer driver (fbdev). Hope it helps.

• mixir Thanks for notification. As far as I can tell it won't help since PDF with release notes only mention that S905X is supported but I'm downloading now and will check if there's anything useful.

• mixir Thanks for notification. As far as I can tell it won't help since PDF with release notes only mention that S905X is supported but I'm downloading now and will check if there's anything useful.

It helps with something.. linux/drivers/gpu/arm at linux-4.1-mali-001 · ARM-software/linux · GitHub
    [EXPERIMENTAL] drm/exynos: enable Vsync for dma-fbdev · ARM-software/linux@0b2dfe0 · GitHub

Edited once, last by danxc (May 18, 2017 at 6:50 PM).

• Please read the OP and my previous posts carefully. Kernel driver is not an issue here!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hey bro,
    first i want to thank you! Your work is really great and I'm very happy I'm able to use my S912 box.

But, with the newest (l version) nearly everytime and also with a previous version (j version) often, i get a lot of freezing in kodi, so i have to restart...happens like every 20-40 minutes while playing a video file (stream), or directly after boot. Most of the time it happens, when i pause a playing stream and want to resume it. Its freezed and i need to restart kodi..very annoying.
    But I know, that it was working better on previous versions...I'm not sure..but i think the "e or f version" ....or someting earlier worked better.

I really hope you get a way to fix this, because now its not possible to watch a full episode of an tv show.
    Everything else is working fine...just this freezing...so bad.... :(

So good luck and again thanks for this free and hard work!