[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• kszaq

Hi and thanks for your work.

A question about the changelog of new version 8.0.1c:

what does "re-enabled output_rgb" mean?

I ask you this because I've the RGB problem with my Philips TV.

For now I've solved with the advice of mmpp to force RGB output with this command in autostart.sh

#!/bin/sh

echo 1 > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/output_rgb

Now with new release 8.0.1c It's not necessary anymore?

Thanks.

• The option stopped working after the switch to a newer kernel version in 8.0.1b and works again since 8.0.1c. Please leave your autostart.sh the way it is :)

• kszaq

Could you make temp_sensor_disabled version for S912 too?
    Looks like a have similar problem on my device.
    On some temperature during reboot I'm waiting for a long time. On cold boot or reboot after cold boot it started without any problem.

• S912 does not have the bootloader issue that requires a build with temperature sensor disabled.

In that case what can be the reason of 3-7 minutes delay before it start?
    I see only LibreElec image, and after this it wait something 3-7 minutes. After I see the message about version and after it works without any problem.
    It only appeared on hot box, when the temperature is about 60 °C.
    Android system starts without any delays on any temperature.

Edited once, last by boot2k3 (April 8, 2017 at 1:25 PM).

• Hi,
    I installed on my H96 Pro+ the latest 8.0.1e version

I have 2 issues:
    1. No wireless connection - I get a message about Remote(?)
    2. Audio passthrou - I get on the receiver 7.1 but PCM not DTS HD

Thanks!

Edited once, last by Elvisc (April 9, 2017 at 11:52 AM).

• Hi,

Noticed one issue in 8.0.1e build. T230C dongle stopped working. Trying to load dvb_usb_cxusb kernel module gives following:

Code
    [  217.090730@3] WARNING: You are using an experimental version of the media stack.
    [  217.090730@3]        As the driver is backported to an older kernel, it doesn't offer
    [  217.090730@3]        enough quality for its usage in production.
    [  217.090730@3]        Use it with care.
    [  217.090730@3] Latest git patches (needed if you report a bug to [email protected]):

It was working correctly in the 8.0.1c build

• hello,
    is anyone has tronsmart vega s96 and do working remote?
    I cant do to make it working with libreelc for S912 :/
    Copied file remote.conf from android to libreelec but nothing happen. still not working...

• hello,
    is anyone has tronsmart vega s96 and do working remote?
    I cant do to make it working with libreelc for S912 :/
    Copied file remote.conf from android to libreelec but nothing happen. still not working...

read these

thread-4264.html?highlight=remote conf

thread-3581.html?highlight=remote conf

I can't remember, but have you got more than one remote profile in the remote.conf?

thread-1704.html?highlight=more than one remote

• I have Evolveo H8 and I had problem with green screen on my Philips TV. Android in this box has a setting Force RGB, but it doesn´t work. The box was useless. This LibreElec with RGB patch is great, the problem is solved! Thanks for that! The only problem I have is that I can´t set the box to standby or poweroff mode if I use LibreElec. It only restarts box and always starts into android. It starts into LibreElec only if I unplug and then again plug the box. It boots from USB. Simple, standby mode is missing for me. :( When I boot to android, it works. It´s not good if the box is still ON because it is warm...in standby mode it is cold. But in any case, thank you ;)

Edited once, last by Mercy (April 13, 2017 at 11:32 AM).

• Today I have installed LibreELEC into SD card (instead of USB). It is better, if I reboot system or power off, it starts again to LibreELEC. It´s fine.

• Just tried 8.0.1f on Nexbox A1, still have issues with 5.1 not playing on some videos and having to force Kodi to use 2.1. I had this issue since upgrading to 8.0.1c. Also since upgrading Kodi freezes randomly when browsing menus.