VPN Manager for OpenVPN

• Hi,

I'm having trouble connecting to TorGuard. I used to be able to connect with AirVPN OK but have recently moved to TorGuard. Whatever I do, I get connection failed and it looks like it's timing out. I've tried command line and get the errors below.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled VPN Manager for OpenVPN. I've tried using the wizard, I've tried setting up User Defined by using generated files from TorGuard. LibreElec is running on a Raspberry Pi 2B.

I've spent hours playing around with this, including generating config files from the TorGuard website. Is this something I should take up with TorGuard or have I made a rookie mistake?

• Hmmm, they've changed a lot and I don't have the time at the moment to rework everything. Your best bet is to use the command line with one of their ovpn files (if there are options, pick the closest to Linux). Instructions for this are on the wiki, in the Trouble Shooting section. If that works, you can feed that file to the User Defined wizard and it all should be fine. Assuming you get there before I do, please share what you manage to get working so I can cross reference with what I have to do.

• You should use the built in definitions as they’re dynamically retrieved from nord using their API. They seem to change their servers pretty often

Hi,

Just switched to Kodi Matrix on Windows. Although nativ supported I cannot connect to NORDVPN. I'm getting always kind of "please check user / password. But User and password are correct.

Would appreciate any help or hint what to do. By the way it didn't work on Leia either but I lived with the manual import of the definitions. As I'm doing a clean installation of Kodi Matrix thought it would be good to follow your recommendation and run a nativ set-up of NordVPN on your app.

So if you have any time left looking into it ... would be great.

Thanks.

• I think it's optimistic to expect anything without a log, with debug enabled just for the add-on (as per the trouble shooting on the wiki).

Do you have non-English characters in your user ID or password?

• I think it's optimistic to expect anything without a log, with debug enabled just for the add-on (as per the trouble shooting on the wiki).

Do you have non-English characters in your user ID or password?

Sorry will provide within the next hours ... and thanks for helping. No I'm not having any special characters in my user ID or password.

• Good news first: When manually imported than NordVPN is working. Besides the disadvantage what you mentioned is that with the manual import you see only the *.vopn files and you can only the guess the country but have no glue about the city for instance: de986.nordvpn.com.udp.ovpn.

As mentioned using the build-in function I cannot connect to NordVPN.

VPN Mgm. NordVPN - Pastebin.com

• Is brZJbX4nL81tkt4JrJ***** really your userID? You need to enter the user ID you use when you logon to the Nord website. The API goes off and fetches the ID you need to log on then.

• Is brZJbX4nL81tkt4JrJ***** really your userID? You need to enter the user ID you use when you logon to the Nord website. The API goes off and fetches the ID you need to log on then.

Ohhhhhh Jesus Christ ... I'm so stupid... Thank you very much!!! I used the login credentials for the NordVPN app. I thought web is web and VPN is VPN ...

Once again sorry for bothering you and thank you for your support!!!

• Hallo,

habe auf Libre Elec 9.9.5.1 Kodi 19 Matrix auf einem RPI4 aufgerüstet, habe den VPN Manager service.vpnmanager.6.9.3 installiert. Leider kann ich keine Verbindung zu meinem VPN Provider hide.Me herstellen. Zwar werde ich als verbunden mit dem Server angezeigt, jedoch wird meine eigene IP Adresse beibehalten. Egal mit welche Server ich mich verbinde, ich behalte immer meine deutsche IP Adresse des Internet Providers. ??? Auch die DNS wird als die DNS (Gateway) identisch angezeigt, was mich vermuten lässt, das ein DNS Problem vorliegt.

Könnt ihr mir helfen?

Hello,

upgraded to Libre Elec 9.9.5.1 Kodi 19 Matrix on a RPI4, installed the VPN Manager service.vpnmanager.6.9.3. Unfortunately I cannot connect to my VPN provider hide.Me. I am shown as connected to the server, but my own IP address is retained. Regardless of which server I connect to, I always keep my German IP address of the Internet provider. ??? The DNS is also shown to be identical to the DNS (gateway), which leads me to suspect that there is a DNS problem.

Can you help me?

kodi.log :(

• Hide.me after update not working

• I kee getting a failure because of invalid structure. I have spent an hour combing the website looking for a solution I have redownloaded the zip file and I have downloaded the source code and the repo and the add-on. all are failing. I have reflashed my build on libreELEC and I have re-booted about 1000 times. I'm running Kodi 18.9, I'm running the default downloaded LibreELEC using the raspi imager, and I am using a raspi 4. please assist if you can.