VPN Manager for OpenVPN

• I would say dns leak. Does the vpn provider supply you with dns server numbers? I'd put them into your libreelec network settings and use the up.sh script in an earlier post. Use your providers dns settings and not forget to make the script executable. If you can't connect with your providers dns settings, use cloudflares 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1

PS I'd also change the post to not mention bypassing geo restrictions.

In my very limited understanding, wouldn't a DNS leak mean that Astrill wouldn't work in all the cases I've tried, given I am using the same private IP in each case? Whereas, I find it works fine on e.g my laptop, but not when implementing via OpenVPN in Kodi on my media PC

• how you running it on your laptop? Does the iplayer work on your laptop via the vpn? Talking from my experience, I've found that setting my kodi box to my vpn providers dns settings and have this addon setup with a up.sh script with the same dns settings seems to work great. I've used PIA surfshark and Nord using the above method and not had any problems.

• Hi Zomboided. Is it possible to get the Expressvpn servers updated? There are a few new ones now with some also being removed.

• PrivateVPN comes up as deprecated, and only works intermittently. The config files are here:

Getting Started
    Getting Started
    privatevpn.com

Would it be possible to update the plugin - I tried to do it manually but it didn't work for me. Thanks.

• PrivateVPN comes up as deprecated, and only works intermittently. The config files are here:

https://privatevpn.com/support…nvpn-configurations-files

Would it be possible to update the plugin - I tried to do it manually but it didn't work for me. Thanks.

Privatevpn files are here. I got this from their support and I can confirm they work as user defined connections.

OpenVPN Configuration Files - UDP 1194
    AES-128-GCM
    intercom.help

• Hello,

I am using Kodi 19.4 with Windows 10.

I would connect with VPN Manager 7.0.0 to a NordVPN Server, but it does not working.

What can be the error?

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you

• I've got your 6.3.6 version on a pre Matrix Kodi box. It works great with PIA VPN but (unlike their Android app) there's no entry for Colombia.

Could this be added? I imagine it is really an issue with PIA's API

Many thanks

The work around for anyone else wanting to use Colombia is to go to

~/.Kodi/add-ons/service.vpn.manager/PIA

copy the Venezuelan TCP and UDP ovpn files and rename them as Colombia and change the subdomain in the 4th line (the 'remote' value) to "bogota.privacy.network"

Edited 5 times, last by cedritos ().

• Has anyone figured out a way to limit the use to one add-on only? As there's only exclude window ID or add-on I can't figure out how to accomplish this.

As the add-on in question is a video add-on it uses the same window ID as several others, so it's not possible to simply exclude every other window ID.

• Don't connect at boot so the default setting is off and use filtering for the add-on you want. You can filter by add-on or window ID.

• I am facing the the same "only accessible from the UK" error as _fdc_ . I tried a couple of different settings (connect before Kodi start etc.) but the problem remains. The iPlayerWWW connection does not seem to be tunneled properly through the VPN. I am using a regular amd64 computer with an up-to-date LibreELEC. I would really appreciate if your would have a look at that or provide a workaround zomboided . Thank you!