This is an add-on that makes it easy to use VPN connections from within Kodi
Features are :
- Manage Private Internet Access, IPVanish, VyprVPN, Invisible Browsing VPN, tigerVPN, Hide My Ass!, LiquidVPN, AirVPN, CyberGhost, Perfect Privacy, TorGuard, HideIPVPN, LimeVPN, VPN Unlimited, BTGuard VPN, ExpressVPN, SaferVPN, Celo VPN.ht, TotalVPN, WiTopia, proXPN, Windscribe Pro, VPN.ac, VPNSecure, BulletVPN, NordVPN, Mullvad, IVPN (untested), SecureVPN.to (untested), RA4W (untested), VPNArea (untested), VanishedVPN (untested) and PrivateVPN (untested)
- Import .ovpn files for other VPN providers not supported
- Connect to VPN when Kodi starts and reconnect when necessary
- Connect to VPN before Kodi starts (LibreELEC only)
- Automatically switch to different VPN profiles/locations (or disconnect entirely) depending on add-on or Kodi window ID in use
- Switch VPN profiles/locations from within TV Guide Fullscreen depending on channel (add-on) in use
- Supports both UDP and TCP connections where available, using the default or user defined port
- Easy display and switching of profiles from a single button/remote key
- Display screen overlay of current system information from a single button/remote key
- Remote interaction via API
- Third party add-on API (for integration with TV guides, etc)
- Supported on LibreELEC, OpenELEC 5 onwards, OSMC, other Linux based Kodi installs and Windows (see words in the installation and trouble shooting wiki pages)
- Android not supported. It doesn't work and will just give you an error message.
Install the repo and following the installation guide.
These three pages cover the basics
Download and installation
VPN configuration and connection
Filter VPN connection depending on add-on being used
If you want to add a VPN that's not supported then see these pages
If you're confused about something then READ THE WIKI. I didn't write it because I was bored. If you're genuinely having trouble then try and help yourself first by reviewing the trouble shooting page. Then upgrade to the latest version and recreate the issue from boot, getting a FULL log with debug enabled, put it on pastebin (as I won't open random internet attachments) and post up your issue in this thread. Please don't expect support without a problem description and a full log.
Please don't PM me directly about problems you're having with this add-on, you'll not get an answer