Sx05RE v1.8.6 Emulationstation+Lakka+Kodi

• You can find a newer version for the S912 in my github, I sent you a PM with a link to it

Tested your new version, it worked great with my S912 a Mecool M8S Pro L, Thank you so much!!!

Any chance this version will be "upgradeable" with a file in some folder?

Also MAME2010 is not working with my 2010 roms(they work well in windows), but MAME2003 is working great with the roms it support

Thanks again

• Any chance this version will be "upgradeable" with a file in some folder?

Also MAME2010 is not working with my 2010 roms(they work well in windows), but MAME2003 is working great with the roms it support

Thanks again

That is the idea.

Can you open an issue on Github so I can check the mame2010 problem?

Thanks

• That is the idea.

Can you open an issue on Github so I can check the mame2010 problem?

Thanks

Hi, I see that the included cores are in /tmp/cores/

how can I download other cores? is there a lakka build repo for s912? the mame2010 is the one Im interested the most

Thanks in advance

• Other thing, i've figure out a way to detect and autoconfigure the controllers for DreamCast - so if you have more than one controller with a config (also made a script to create those configs files) the system detects and changes the emu.cfg to correspond to the correct controllers, and a script to make a .UAE for amiga games (works fine, but only tested ECS games) that allows to run a amiga game from emulationstation and get all floppys loaded, way simpler than the CHDs that load faster, but also is simpler to add games this way - put the adf (or ziped adf) games in the amiga directory, when select the ADF the script search for other games corresponding to other floppies (based on disk N of N in the name to work), then create a temp.uae and loads it on the emulator, not need to creating all uae files one by one..

Looking fowards for help, sorry for the poor english and again, great work on this!:S

I am very interested in this scrip, care to send it to me ? or is it somehwere online?

• niabi

Great work.

Now what is the difference between your v1.8.6 and ScottElec from mxqproject March 2018 videos?

Any plans to add a package manager, e.g. Entware opkg as in CoreElec?

• Hi,

how can I find out which version of Sx05RE I've installed?

I once have downloaded MXQ Project but only copied the Retroarch folder because I liked the possibility to run RA out of my Kodi addon menu. However the MXQ Project is from last year and I don't know how to update my Retroarch files. Kodi shows me that the current version is 7.0.2-J08. Whatever this means. Does anybody know how to update my Retroarch files to the latest Retroarch files from Sx05RE v1.8.6? There is a bug which makes it impossible to play multidisk games in pcsx_rearmed and maybe it works better in the latest version. I hope so because I already asked for help in libretro forum, on github and reddit but nobody cares. I'm running out of ideas. All the good RPGs are multidisk games and I can't play none of them :( Help me please

• Kupo91 did you tried to convert your psx multidisc games to PBP with PSX2PSP? This allows to join multidisc (up to 5 discs) games in one file, playable on any psx emulator....

Hi,

how can I find out which version of Sx05RE I've installed?

I once have downloaded MXQ Project but only copied the Retroarch folder because I liked the possibility to run RA out of my Kodi addon menu. However the MXQ Project is from last year and I don't know how to update my Retroarch files. Kodi shows me that the current version is 7.0.2-J08. Whatever this means. Does anybody know how to update my Retroarch files to the latest Retroarch files from Sx05RE v1.8.6? There is a bug which makes it impossible to play multidisk games in pcsx_rearmed and maybe it works better in the latest version. I hope so because I already asked for help in libretro forum, on github and reddit but nobody cares. I'm running out of ideas. All the good RPGs are multidisk games and I can't play none of them :( Help me please

• I am very interested in this scrip, care to send it to me ? or is it somehwere online?

I'll put it online as sun as possible (sorry for the delay on this answer, didn't return to the forum sinse than), it reads the inputs with evdev and rewrite the retroarch config file to match the controllers detected, will try to paste here (but probably the code will look something odd..):

-----------------------------------------------

The base_emu.cfg

---------------------------------------------------------------

The game path + name must be passed as argument 1, and the controllers must be prev configured, done the following (and like all the rest, a uggly written) script to map, this must be acessed by shell

--------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The base_config_ctrl.cfg:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

The text written in shell is in portuguese, but is understandable (this word exists?) by reading the code itself...

All the files are in /storage/.config/reicast/, as well as the controllers config files..

The indentation (those are python scripts) where lost here, will try to post id in github..

Edited 2 times, last by djoni_w (September 29, 2018 at 4:50 PM).