[7.0.3.012l] LibreELEC 7.0 for S905/S905X

• I am no longer working on 7.0 builds.

Can somebody compile a brand-new tvheadend to use with these builds?

I still run 1 Box (my signature) with Jarvis but the Latest Krypton Versions are now stable enough to jump off Jarvis.

TV-Headend working for me using Krypton.

• Hi everyone,

I know this RGB issue was discussed many times, but I didn't have a problem until I got my third Minix U1 and connected it to and sony TV.

Can someone please tell me with LE has RGB working (I don't care if it's LE7,LE8 or LE9) and what the command for enabling it is. It's just too many versions and too many posts to go over - can someone confirm which version is OK please?

p.s. The problem is that screen at random times goes all green or all purple...and then revert itself back to normal after sometime, but sometimes need reboot (it happens in menus also).

Thank you very much for your help

• Hi

RGB is the reason why I stick with 7.03.12k.

You just have to create the file /storage/.config/autostart.sh with this content :

Code
    echo 1 > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/output_rgb

2 x Mini M8S II S905X 2 Gb/8 Gb @ LibreELEC 8.2.3.1 running from NAND

• Can anyone confirm that I can TVHEADEND working on a

Do not post or promote external URL links to products, a name description is enough

Please Read

• I know that most people have probably moved off from LE7.0, but in case some are still lingering, and have one of the following boxes, you can now get the front display to work in LE 7.0.

The list of supported boxes are:

Sunvell T95M (S905X and S905 2GB variety)

VORKE Z6

X92 S912

Support for the front display was added to the latest builds, and is part of the release, not so with LE7.0.

I could only test it on my 2G S905X T95M, and it works great on it.

In any case, use at your own risk.

Instructions:

• There is no LE 7 for S912....

I'm still using LE7 on my M8S II, but not this, but a Dev version with all the HDR stuff backported.

RPI3 1GB, Z4 RK3368 1GB, MINI MX-G 2GB, Mini M8S II (coreelec.org 9.2.1), H96 Pro (coreelec.org 9.2.1), ODORID N2 (coreelec.org 9.2.1), VIM3 PRO (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Beelink GT King (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Denon AVR-X2600H, LG 60SJ810V
    pel.hu

Right. Well, I was just looking at the projects in the build env, it had S912 in it.

So T95M boxes are supported, and I can add support for any other that has LE 7.0 on it.

I'm still using LE7 on my M8S II, but not this, but a Dev version with all the HDR stuff backported.

Pelican, kindly share the dev version with community because I m using also kszaq made version which is nougat based kernal but no hdr? I am fond of this build because no subtitle stuttering are there.

• Pelican, kindly share the dev version with community because I m using also kszaq made version which is nougat based kernal but no hdr? I am fond of this build because no subtitle stuttering are there.

LibreELEC-S905.arm-7.0-devel-20170430185848-r23797-g7772046.tar

RPI3 1GB, Z4 RK3368 1GB, MINI MX-G 2GB, Mini M8S II (coreelec.org 9.2.1), H96 Pro (coreelec.org 9.2.1), ODORID N2 (coreelec.org 9.2.1), VIM3 PRO (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Beelink GT King (coreelec.org 9.2.1), Denon AVR-X2600H, LG 60SJ810V
    pel.hu