[7.0.3.012l] LibreELEC 7.0 for S905/S905X

• A couple of my Greek Live channels start playing but sometimes after about a minute i get a Kick Out.

I’ve been asked to enable RTMP Input option by the add-on developer.

How do i Enable RTMP in LibreElec 7.0.2.012j (Jarvis)

I don’t see it as an add-on or an option to install from LE repository.

There is no VideoPlayer InputStream in the repository.

• As far as I can tell InputStream addons were added in Kodi Krypton, there are no InputStream addons for Jarvis. Is there anything he asked specifically to add?

• As far as I can tell InputStream addons were added in Kodi Krypton, there are no InputStream addons for Jarvis. Is there anything he asked specifically to add?

He told me to to update to Krypton. (Fair Call)

So i don't think this needs looking into as far as Jarvis goes.

I have a MiniMx at home running Krypton but i'm away until next week so i'll see what happens when i try on that.

Thanks for replying kszaq :)

• Iam really happy with the 'k' release.

One thing wont work at all.

Hdmi cec. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.

Any ideas why?

I even set same language to use.

• kszaq I have a new S905X MXQ Pro box and a Wifi chip that is not working under LibreElec 7 or 8. I've tried all devicetrees, but using gxl_p212_1g.dtb and gxl_p212_1g_nand.dtb (no difference) seem working the best because the USB ports work with these. But on none of them wifi works.

The result of udevadm info /sys/bus/sdio/devices/sdio* is:

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # udevadm info /sys/bus/sdio/devices/sdio*
    P: /devices/d0070000.sdio/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/sdio:0001:1
    E: DEVPATH=/devices/d0070000.sdio/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/sdio:0001:1
    E: MODALIAS=sdio:c07v3030d3030
    E: SDIO_CLASS=07
    E: SDIO_ID=3030:3030
    E: SUBSYSTEM=sdio

It it possible to create a devictree for an S905X 1GB box with support for this Wifi chip?

• kszaq

My TV was updated to support 50Hz input signal, but it's not exposing it in its EDID right now, so I have the following in my autostart.sh file:

Code
    mount -o bind /storage/.config/disp_cap /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/disp_cap
    echo 4 > /sys/module/amvdec_h264/parameters/dec_control

Each line cancels out the one before it. If I use the custom disp_cap file, it cancels out the dec_control and if I use the dec_control, it cancels out the custom disp_cap file.

Is there a way to make it work without these two settings cancelling out each other?

• Hello,

This is my first post. I have a problem with closed caption. I did a search but could not find the answer.

My situation is with LibreELEC 7, the Closed Caption doesn't work while with LibreELEC 8 it does.

I prefer Kodi 16 than Kodi 17 so I will stay with LibreELEC 7 until my addons does not support Kodi 16 anymore.

I mean the addons USTVNOW and PSVue. Their streams have closed caption. This is different with a movie subtitle, movie video subtitle is working normally.

I have done "Enable paring for closed captions" in Settings > Videos > Subtitles.

So if you are same my situation and have a solution for this. Please show me. I very appreciate that.