[7.0.3.012l] LibreELEC 7.0 for S905/S905X

• My question is how do I find which type of memory my box has Nand or eMMC ??? I have not yet had time to take the rsik and try the nand dtb yet but though I would ask first here to see where I can discover what type my MXQ M12cx S905X metal cased box has.

The answer is quite simple: if the installtointernal script works you don't have to worry about this. If it fails finding internal memory you will see errors but nothing bad will happen.

Edited once, last by kszaq (January 26, 2017 at 7:36 AM).

• Universal U-Boot is not a Universal Fix for every Board.
    You can try it at your own RISK.
    I have no idea where this file came from except it is sitting in the cloud and can be downloaded.
    You may want to find out where the files came from and why they were created.

That is why I asked this question in the first place - I cannot seem to find any relevant info, so I was hoping to maybe get some info from someone who tried it or knows more. But thank you anyway.

• I just updated my
    MiniMx 2g/16g S905 Non Branded Beelink
    LE Internal 7.0.3.012e

Never connects to Wifi unless i toggle Wifi settings off/on
    Lost Bluetooth as well. Cannot see my keyboard.

• I just updated my
    MiniMx 2g/16g S905 Non Branded Beelink
    LE Internal 7.0.3.012e

Never connects to Wifi unless i toggle Wifi settings off/on
    Lost Bluetooth as well. Cannot see my keyboard.

Logs, please... You can downgrade to previous versions without data wipe.

• What is this Update Channels used for ??
    Something to do with PVR and Tuners I'm guessing.
    I've never gone down that Road.

I believe the update channel pertains to the mainstream LibreElec builds, not this port specifically for Amlogic devices (for which there is no update channel available). This section should be left at it's defaults, since it is not intended for these builds ;)

Edited once, last by Poida (January 29, 2017 at 9:21 AM).

• Logs, please... You can downgrade to previous versions without data wipe.

Same issue for me, using MiniM8IIS (launch model, AP6212 afaik) - when I updated to 7.0.3.012e I lost wifi, have to toggle it off/on after a reboot to enable. Away from home for the next 2 days but will paste logs on Saturday.

• That is why I asked this question in the first place - I cannot seem to find any relevant info, so I was hoping to maybe get some info from someone who tried it or knows more. But thank you anyway.

I tried to flash these files but the installation fails every time as reported here. Unfortunately, Merziyas has not replied as to which box he was able to see a result using this, so I decided best leave it alone. If it does actually do something on some devices, it most likely disables the temp sensor as a workaround, which kszaq is already doing.

Edited once, last by Poida (January 27, 2017 at 9:53 AM).

• kostaman Thank you for the log. Can you also paste a result of systemctl status brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml | paste

Not my strong point. I presume paste is what i do in SSH . Anyway i give you both.

# systemctl status brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml | paste HLGQ

[[0;1;32m●[[0m brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml.service - Broadcom sdio firmware update for    Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml.service; static; vendor preset: enabled)   Active: [[0;1;32mactive (running)[[0m since Thu 2015-01-01 11:00:11 AEDT; 2 years 0 months ago[[0;1;32m●[[0m brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml.service - Broadcom sdio firmware update for [[0;1;32m●[[0m brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml.service - Broadcom sdio firmware update for    Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml.service; static; vendor preset: enabled)   Active: [[0;1;32mactive (running)[[0m since Thu 2015-01-01 11:00:11 AEDT; 2 years 0 months ago Main PID: 2769 (hciattach)   CGroup: /system.slice/brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml.service           └─2769 /usr/bin/hciattach -n -s 115200 /dev/ttyS1 bcm43xx 2000000

Jan 01 11:00:11 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Started Broadcom sdio firmware update for .Jan 01 11:00:11 LibreELEC hciattach[2769]: Patch not found for BCM4330B1, continue anyway

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ate for    Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml.service; static; vendor preset: enabled)   Active: [[0;1;32mactive (running)[[0m since Thu 2015-01-01 11:00:11 AEDT; 2 years 0 months ago Main PID: 2769 (hciattach)   CGroup: /system.slice/brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml.service           └─2769 /usr/bin/hciattach -n -s 115200 /dev/ttyS1 bcm43xx 2000000

Jan 01 11:00:11 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Started Broadcom sdio firmware update for .Jan 01 11:00:11 LibreELEC hciattach[2769]: Patch not found for BCM4330B1, continue anyway

~~~~~~~~(END)
    [hr]

I believe the update channel is pertains to the mainstream LibreElec builds, not this port specifically for Amlogic devices (for which there is no update channel available). This section should be left at it's defaults, since it is not intended for these builds

:huh: ;)

Edited once, last by kostaman (January 26, 2017 at 10:30 AM).

• Not my strong point. I presume paste is what i do in SSH . Anyway i give you both.

# systemctl status brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml | paste HLGQ

Thanks. I will try to fix this.

:huh: ;)

thread-3588-post-29878.html#pid29878

Should the internal memory of the box will see, if the LE is installed on the SD Card?

You can manually add internal storage to be read in LE: thread-3754-post-27945.html#pid27945

Edited once, last by kszaq (January 26, 2017 at 10:59 AM).

• Hi Kszaq,

I noticed that the Dolby Digital Plus is not working anymore. All other supported audio formats works great except this one. It used to work in the previous builds but now my receiver is giving me decoder off as no sound is passing through. I am using your latest build which works fine in all other areas.

Can you cook in a fix to let Dolby Digital Plus work again?

Thanks,
    Richdtv

• Same issue for me, using NEXBOX A95X S905X 1G 8G - when I updated to 7.0.3.012e I lost wifi, have to toggle it off/on after a reboot to enable.I M GOING BACK TO OLD BUILD....