[7.0.3.012l] LibreELEC 7.0 for S905/S905X

• You shouldn't worry about that error if installing goes fine.

I think what he meant is that the installing process with that errors went through fine. But it won't boot from NAND no matter what.

As this always happens with my MK808B Pro (S905 stick). I gave up on trying install to NAND, only use it from SD card only now.

• Does is hang on the first splash screen before LE logo or does LE splash show up?

Also, can you give me a result of ls -R  /dev | paste?

Edited once, last by kszaq (January 13, 2017 at 9:59 AM).

• It just goes dark screen, not booting at all. But still can boot LE from SD card.

With "installtointernal" many times all go to the end with successful results, except showing those two errors lines.

Sent from my X900+ using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by pawnthep (January 13, 2017 at 9:51 AM).

• It just goes dark screen, not booting at all. But still can boot LE from SD card.

With "installtointernal" many times all go to the end with successful results, except showing those two errors

Same situation. I will attach logs this evening.

• hi,
    the reboot does not work well.
    It remains stationary to logo AMLOGIC 905

Dude
    What device tree are you using ?????????????????????
    What version of LE are you using??????????????????????
    Are you using SD Card boot or internal????????????????
    Are you updating from a previous LE version which worked or didn't work ??????????
    Please understand we are not mind readers.

• Dude
    Are you updating from a previous LE version which worked or didn't work ??????????
    Please understand we are not mind readers.

[hr]
    "Dude
    Please understand we are not mind readers."

gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb
    LibreELEC-S905.arm-7.0.3.012c-temp_sensor_disab
    LibreELEC-S905.arm-7.0.3.012c.img.gz

sdcard boot and internal
    new installation
    thanks

Edited once, last by forzalimone (January 13, 2017 at 1:34 PM).

• You don't mention the Device Tree you used to update ?
    gxbb_p201.dtb from s905/7.0.3.012/device_trees/ ????
    Or did you skip that part.
    Is that your Board you are mentioning.

Yes, i tried all DTB.

If i use V7.img for P200 work with GXBB_P200_1G_100MB.dtb.
    Using new android firmware for P201, work from SD only 7.0.2.007 with GXBB_P201.dtb

If i try to installtointernal Libreelec 7.0.2.007 from SD with box burned with original P201 Firmware, i can installtointernal first time, reboot, and using installtointernal for second time, just after "rebooting in 10 seconds" system write "BAD CRC, USING DEFAULT ENVIRONMENT" and box brick. After reboot screen always say NO SIGNAL and i must burn original firmware another time using pin shorts (PIN 17 & 18 on my board).

Edited once, last by nevrotico84 (January 13, 2017 at 1:47 PM).

• work from SD only 7.0.2.007 with GXBB_P201.dtb

This i understand

If i use V7.img for P200 work with GXBB_P200_1G_100MB.dtb.

I have no idea what V7.img for p200 is ?? I know what GXBB_P200_1G_100MB.dtb. is
    [hr]

Your Box is 2gb Ram with 1000 gigabit Lan. S905 Chip so you have used the correct Device tree.
    And Temp Sensor Disabled. So correct from your side.

MXQPRO+ plus

hi,
    the reboot does not work well.
    It remains stationary to logo AMLOGIC 905

I may have to leave this with other Members who have your same box.
    I don't have this box.
    I have x 3 S905 boxes and all work with Temp Disabled 32 bit Version 7.0.3.012c
    Sorry i cannot help you further.
    All yours kszaq

Edited once, last by kostaman (January 13, 2017 at 2:17 PM).

• Hi guys. Im one a Nexbox A95x with 1gb, and sucessfully booted LE through SD. My problems is: Kodi runs superslow, and just turns off it self many times. When I first get into a video through for example Kodi, the video runs smooth. But in the menus, omg it takes 2 minutes when i press the season 1 for example.. When it crashes, it just turns off, and I cant get it to work again with the controller, I have to go and plug the power in and out..

My question is: Is there anything I can do to get it better working. Is it the software, or do I just have a waste box? Does anyone have the same box, where there are no problems? thanks guys

• AFAIK : v7.img is a typical Android image some users USB flash/unbrick their p200 with in Windows.

exactly, i used that to unbrick my p201 board, also if image is for p200. With this firmware, that include dualboot, i can flash openelec 64bit from recovery without problem and that install libreelec from SD or from recovery without problem.

BUT if i try to update to last 7.0.3.012 version or another version different from 007 from SD, i get errors reported in my first topic on page 13 of this thread (image).

• Hi guys. Im one a Nexbox A95x with 1gb, and sucessfully booted LE through SD. My problems is: Kodi runs superslow, and just turns off it self many times. When I first get into a video through for example Kodi, the video runs smooth. But in the menus, omg it takes 2 minutes when i press the season 1 for example.. When it crashes, it just turns off, and I cant get it to work again with the controller, I have to go and plug the power in and out..

My question is: Is there anything I can do to get it better working. Is it the software, or do I just have a waste box? Does anyone have the same box, where there are no problems? thanks guys

looks like slow sd card
    please try different one

Edited once, last by oblivian (January 13, 2017 at 5:07 PM).

• Does is hang on the first splash screen before LE logo or does LE splash show up?

Also, can you give me a result of ls -R  /dev | paste?

No splash screen. Only black background.

(!) Maybe this is sympthom. After installoninternal, box changes MAC address(from 00:0F:11:2F:54:8E to C0:FF:EE:00:01:9F), find out, because router assigned different IP address.

Code
    LibreELEC (community) Version: 7.0.3.012c
    mxq:~ # ls -R  /dev | paste
    http://sprunge.us/ePdU

Device: MXQ PRO 4K 1G S905

• Hey, I have a new Mini MX box and want to install 32 bit on it. Should I wipe data/wipe cache a couple times in recovery on the box and then run libreelec from sd/install to internal or just keep stock android and install libreelec or does it matter either way?

Thanks for your work.

I have a fast SD card 8 GB (90/45 MB read/write). There were no similar problems there. 200 MB of RAM occupied by the system after boot. Try to change the SD card :)