Posts by nevrotico84

I managed to flash LibreElec 7.0.3.011 ARM using TWRP BACKUP.

This version work fine but freeze random after 2 minutes (temperature sensor issue i think).

So i tryed to boot into TWRP, copy Libreelec 7.0.3.012C ARM IMG with mod for disable temperature sensor.

First reboot, Libreelec start to update, but say many lines of errors with all codes and numbers....
    Second reboot, Libreelec start again to update, flash kernel but errors flasing system at 22%.
    Third reboot, errors flashing system at 36%
    Reboot number Four, error flashing system at 59%.
    Reboot number Five, flash also system but errors after flashing boot.
    Reboot number six, libreelec start without update (autodeleted update files), but stuck on blue screen of Kodi, just after Kodi splash.

Every new reboot stuck after kodi splash.

MXQ PRO 4K, S905 D16 V1, Firmware modded for P200, using DTB P200_1G_100M.dtb.

Casual error screenshot:

[hr]
    [hr]

UPDATE: After several reboot, deleted packages and addons.db from .KODI directory, kodi started!!!!

BUT, also if now i'm using LibreElec 7.0.3.012C With temperature sensor disabled, KODI FREEZE RANDOM!!!

WTF?!!?!??!?! Crap Box!!

AFAIK : v7.img is a typical Android image some users USB flash/unbrick their p200 with in Windows.

exactly, i used that to unbrick my p201 board, also if image is for p200. With this firmware, that include dualboot, i can flash openelec 64bit from recovery without problem and that install libreelec from SD or from recovery without problem.

BUT if i try to update to last 7.0.3.012 version or another version different from 007 from SD, i get errors reported in my first topic on page 13 of this thread (image).

You don't mention the Device Tree you used to update ?
    gxbb_p201.dtb from s905/7.0.3.012/device_trees/ ????
    Or did you skip that part.
    Is that your Board you are mentioning.

Yes, i tried all DTB.

If i use V7.img for P200 work with GXBB_P200_1G_100MB.dtb.
    Using new android firmware for P201, work from SD only 7.0.2.007 with GXBB_P201.dtb

If i try to installtointernal Libreelec 7.0.2.007 from SD with box burned with original P201 Firmware, i can installtointernal first time, reboot, and using installtointernal for second time, just after "rebooting in 10 seconds" system write "BAD CRC, USING DEFAULT ENVIRONMENT" and box brick. After reboot screen always say NO SIGNAL and i must burn original firmware another time using pin shorts (PIN 17 & 18 on my board).

I used libreelec 7.0.2.007 from SD and Libreelec 7.0.3.11 Arch64 booting from SD and flashing into nand with installtointernal 2 times and rebooting with rebootfromnand.

I have exactly this specifications:
    Chipset: Amlogic S905 Quad-Core [email protected]
    CPU: AArch64 Processor rev 4 (aarch64)
    Revision: 020c
    GPU: Mali-450 MP
    FLASH: 8GB NAND FLASH
    SDRAM: 1GB DDR
    LAN Ethernet: 100M

I have used V7 image with P200, also if my board it's blue p201 MXQ-S905-D16 V1. Work fine only with this Android IMG burned with burning tool.

Help me plz