7.0.3.011 build for S905/S905X

• someone can please recommend on a working DVB-T2 with libreelec for the 905x (and number build he been using)?
    i tried mygica t230c and when i tried to connect through the computer the dvb dosent appear.

Edited once, last by Vibex (December 26, 2016 at 9:23 AM).

• C.T Advanced settings file is handled in standard way in both Jarvis and Krypton builds, I don't change the way they are handled. There is a project-specific file for Jarvis build - as you noticed it was re-added in 7.0.2.008 - but so there are in every other LE build, official ones or not. I suppose there might be a bug in a way Jarvis handles there parameters for Amlogic.

Does this support HDR

Not properly and I will drop the now broken support in the next build until it's properly implemented. You might want to read this thread: LibreELEC

i tried mygica t230c and when i tried to connect through the computer the dvb dosent appear.

T230C is not supported yet, the drivers have only recently appeared in upstream Linux repositories and I haven't updated them yet due to issues in building for 3.14 kernel.
    [hr]
    The last change to test for users who have booting issues - this kernel has disabled temp sensor as that's the last change between 7.0.3.011 and 19 Nov build. How to use:

• Install 7.0.3.011.
    • Make the box boot.
    • Choose kernel URL:

• Login over SSH and exectute:

• SD card:

Code
        mount -o rw,remount /flash
        cd /flash
        rm kernel.img
        wget link_to_kernel_image
        sync
      • Internal:

Code
        cd /tmp
        wget link_to_kernel_image
        dd if=kernel.img of=/dev/boot
    • Reboot, report.
    • For SD card you can alternatively put the card to your computer and download kernel.img directly there, replacing 7.0.3.011 kernel.

Edited once, last by kszaq (December 26, 2016 at 10:35 AM).

• Hi kszaq,

Thank you for making this possible on our Android boxes.
    Currently I have some serious HDMI-CEC issues on my A95X. Could you upgrade hdmi-cec in your next build? Or is it possible to upgrade/downgrade it myself.
    It's really not workable for me, it's interfering with my other CEC devices.

Grtz,
    Chrisz

• He kszaq,

i want to learn how to compile LibreELEC.
    i have a ubuntu VirtualBox server...

i would like to fork your build and make them work on s802 and s912
    can you help me a bit show me a way to tutorials/wiki's how to this?

in this way i can learn more about LibreELEC and Kodi
    if its diffecult then it was a good try if i get the job done it would be great for much users....

but first enjoy your 2nd x-mas day ;)
    Greetings EagleEye

• i would like to fork your build and make them work on s802 and s912
    can you help me a bit show me a way to tutorials/wiki's how to this?

in this way i can learn more about LibreELEC and Kodi
    if its diffecult then it was a good try if i get the job done it would be great for much users....

Sorry, there are no tutorials that I know and the only wiki available is LibreELEC Wiki.

I do not support S802, you may want to look at other threads at this subforum where there are people who made S802 builds. For S912 please read this: LibreELEC

• Just tested this kernel on Sunvell T95M and now it always got past the bootlogo! :D Thank You!

LibreElec itself don't start, because of the changed modules not included?

ssh is working, so I can flash back the original 011 kernel

• Just tested this kernel on Sunvell T95M and now it always got past the bootlogo! :D Thank You!

LibreElec itself don't start, because of the changed modules not included?

ssh is working, so I can flash back the original 011 kernel

Same results here, it's fixed one thing and broken another :p

• LibreElec itself don't start, because of the changed modules not included?

Same here with the non-Beelink MiniMX, gets past boot logo and then spill lots of text on the screen after failing to load modules

(32bit build on USB)

Edited once, last by Poida (December 26, 2016 at 12:53 PM).

• someone can please recommend on a working DVB-T2 with libreelec for the 905x (and number build he been using)?

I have good results with PCTV Systems dvb_usb_af9035 module.
    I am on 7.0.3.011 build but other builds were fine as well.

[hr]

Does this support HDR

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

You mean harddisk recording?
    I use tvheadend and pvr.hts and I can record dvb-t.

Edited once, last by Nofan Tasi (December 26, 2016 at 3:18 PM).

• T230C is not supported yet, the drivers have only recently appeared in upstream Linux repositories and I haven't updated them yet due to issues in building for 3.14 kernel.

First, you are the best!!
    Second, you can please tell me which dvb libreelec .011 supported?
    or when the T230C will be supported?