Amazing release of Kodi for the Odroid C2; well done!
+ audio sync with passthrough including DTS HD MA, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos
+ h264 10 bit; h265 4k playback
+ smooth Kodi GUI
What needs work:
- Atmos, DolbyTrueHD, or 4K (with higher level audio) the video playback is choppy (most of the time; sometimes it manages to playback smoothly)
- stream playback of a particular stream, for the majority of times, does not work; always works if acceleration is turned off
- 3D does not auto switch TV; 3D MVC files play back as 2D
- 60 seconds after audio playback is stopped there is an audible click
- Airplay does not work (even with disabling picture/videos)
- Playback jerks periodically at a regular interval (self correcting audio sync?)
Here is debug log with all these issues logged.
(I intended to provide a debug log of each incident, but deleting the kodi.log file/deleting the contents of the log file would cause Kodi to not record the debug log. I would essentially had to delete the log, restart kodi to rebuild a fresh log, and then create the log for each instance; maybe this can be fixed as well).