7.0.3.010 build for S905/S905X

• Hey guys,
    How do you obtain the remote.conf file when I can't seem to get to /system/etc?
    Do I need to boot to android, copy it off, then boot to LE and then copy it to \config?

yes. Use X-plore or ES-FileExplorer, i just copied it to a USB. I had issues with the file once i got it, it wouldn't take for some reason. I found one for my box from google searching and then did some remapping. check my post history for some more detailed guides.

Edited once, last by stannoplan ().

• yes. Use X-plore or ES-FileExplorer, i just copied it to a USB. I had issues with the file once i got it, it wouldn't take for some reason. I found one for my box from google searching and then did some remapping. check my post history for some more detailed guides.

Great - that worked. thanks for your help.
    I have another air mouse that I want to map the buttons too, as it has a keyboard on the back of it.
    I will go through your posts and see what information you have.

• Is it me or had anyone else noticed the sound through a TV being horrible on this build? 009 was perfect.
    NEXBOX A5 S905X

What do you need from me, or do you know already?
    [hr]
    Is it me or had anyone else noticed the sound through a TV being horrible on this build? 009 was perfect.
    NEXBOX A5 S905X

What do you need from me, or do you know already?

MXQ M10 S805 - LibreELEC 8.1.9
    NEXBOX A5 S905X - LibreELEC 8.1.9
    BEELINK MXIII II S905X - LibreELEC 8.1.10

Edited once, last by kodiuser1 ().

• you can also 'dd' the entire sdcard to a file as 'image' backup and dd it back if testing/updating requires restore.

Can you show/explain how to do that (backup/restore) on Windows?

Edited once, last by sYCO ().

• Use the LE backup feature in LE settings.

MXQ M10 S805 - LibreELEC 8.1.9
    NEXBOX A5 S905X - LibreELEC 8.1.9
    BEELINK MXIII II S905X - LibreELEC 8.1.10

• I have MXV+ device 1G, 1 Gbit (MXV+ (MXV Plus) Review: Android TV Box powered by 64bit Amlogic S905 • AndroidTVBOX.eu). Android says that it´s p201 board. But I have LE configuration with gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb device tree and everything works great.

I have a mxv+ as well i tried that gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb and my ethernet won`t pull an IP dchp now, what build are you running it on .... also does your clock still work