7.0.3.010 build for S905/S905X

• Hey guys,
    How do you obtain the remote.conf file when I can't seem to get to /system/etc?
    Do I need to boot to android, copy it off, then boot to LE and then copy it to \config?

yes. Use X-plore or ES-FileExplorer, i just copied it to a USB. I had issues with the file once i got it, it wouldn't take for some reason. I found one for my box from google searching and then did some remapping. check my post history for some more detailed guides.

Edited once, last by stannoplan (December 20, 2016 at 9:07 PM).

• yes. Use X-plore or ES-FileExplorer, i just copied it to a USB. I had issues with the file once i got it, it wouldn't take for some reason. I found one for my box from google searching and then did some remapping. check my post history for some more detailed guides.

Great - that worked. thanks for your help.
    I have another air mouse that I want to map the buttons too, as it has a keyboard on the back of it.
    I will go through your posts and see what information you have.

• Is it me or had anyone else noticed the sound through a TV being horrible on this build? 009 was perfect.
    NEXBOX A5 S905X

What do you need from me, or do you know already?
    [hr]
    Is it me or had anyone else noticed the sound through a TV being horrible on this build? 009 was perfect.
    NEXBOX A5 S905X

What do you need from me, or do you know already?

Edited once, last by kodiuser1 (December 21, 2016 at 11:47 PM).

• I have MXV+ device 1G, 1 Gbit (MXV+ (MXV Plus) Review: Android TV Box powered by 64bit Amlogic S905 • AndroidTVBOX.eu). Android says that it´s p201 board. But I have LE configuration with gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb device tree and everything works great.

I have a mxv+ as well i tried that gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb and my ethernet won`t pull an IP dchp now, what build are you running it on .... also does your clock still work