S802/S812-Libreelec images for 7/8/9

• Really nice job but can you make lirc for (mceusb) work in this build ? cuz that chinese remotes are ... :D
    I lost one day trying everything and i think there is some kernel modules missing for lirc

Sure, let me check kernel config
    Edit: Driver is there it should be working

Edited once, last by Demetris (January 28, 2017 at 9:27 PM).

• roel my source is ready to also build for (MXIII-1G),(M8),(T8) i just need the time and the motivation so if you guys have any request i can do it but bare in mind that updates cant be done so frequently for obvious reasons.

Kalimera Demetris

I also have an MXIII-1G and would like to try Libreelec 8.0,

I more than able to compile it my self if you don't have the time, but the code in your repo looks quite old.

• M8 build up in OP, enjoy.
    Asxetos
    File mou ekana update to source code link, sorry eixa to palio :)
    An kaneis compile gia tin syskeyei sou mporeis se parakalo na kaneis upload to image gia na mporoun na to katevasoun kai alloi?
    Euxaristo poly.
    Translation:I have now updated LE8 source link, didn't noticed i had the old one only, sorry.
    Please Asxetos if you compile for your machine could you please upload image so others can try it too?
    Thank you very much in advance

Edited once, last by Demetris (January 29, 2017 at 10:48 AM).

• Great build thank you for this... could you please add your github link or greate a github?
    so we can keep enjoy your builds for s802

thank you allready
    [hr]
    found it sorry :)

Edited once, last by EagleEyeX (January 29, 2017 at 11:42 AM).

• M8 build up in OP, enjoy.

Wow that was fast, thank you. I tried it on my 2x M8 boxes. Updated from OpenELEC 6.0.3 via SMB into NAND without any problems. Had problem with MAC addressees on OpenELEC (both boxes had the same MAC) now everything is fine. Connected with my MySQL database, all fine. Thank you so much!

• New build coming with latest kszaq changes i have now started following kszaq release naming for consistency
    so: 7.90.beta4 soon on OP. :D
    Edit: S82 build up for grabs, M8 will take a while to build.

Edited once, last by Demetris (January 29, 2017 at 3:57 PM).

• Efharisto file mou, tha to anevaso molis teleiosei.

Thanks my friend, I' ll upload it when done.

Edited once, last by Asxetos (January 29, 2017 at 7:40 PM).

• Just mentioned small problem with M8. Sometimes it won't wake up after sleep. Sometimes it wakes without problem but every 2-3 wakes it show KODI on TV for second and goes black. Then only restart help. Is it a known bug? I'm using 8.0 LE build.

• Please when you report bugs we need some logs too so we can identify most of the cases where is the issue but i have read that bootloader variations with those Chinese devices can do a lot of unfixable bugs but the most difficult part is that i don't own an M8 so you better get me some logs and i might find something useful in them.

Edited once, last by Demetris (January 30, 2017 at 1:27 PM).

• Wow that was fast, thank you. I tried it on my 2x M8 boxes. Updated from OpenELEC 6.0.3 via SMB into NAND without any problems. Had problem with MAC addressees on OpenELEC (both boxes had the same MAC) now everything is fine. Connected with my MySQL database, all fine. Thank you so much!

I have OE 6.0.3 from codesnake.
    Was yours the same?
    How did you update? Did you copy it to UPDATE folder and normal reboot to update?

Thanks in advance

Edited once, last by jopereira (January 30, 2017 at 2:26 PM).

• jopereira
    Yes, I updated from Codesnake 6.0.3 with native OpenELEC update procedure (tar into Update folder + reboot).

Demetris
    Where I could log problem with sleep? In kodi or system logs? Where I could catch it. Sleep works fine on Codesnake's OpenELEC. Anyway it's not a big deal. I have unmapped power off button from my harmony remote and M8 boxes are on 24/7.

Edited once, last by 4timepi (January 30, 2017 at 7:15 PM).

• Hey Demetris

I've got a mx3-g with 2 gig of ram and gigabit network. After installing V.7.90.beta4 for s82 i cannot pull an ip address while using wired connection. Wifi works fine, but over ethernet the connection times out giving me the 169 ip. On older builds of OE it worked just fine. I went from OE 6.95.3 to your beta 4