[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• Hi all, I have such a case, I'm using compilation 9.0-devel-201708140759-gb649026-I Everything works very nicely, fast and stable. The only thing I do not give up when I turn off the TV and restart the TV I do not have a picture from Box K II to have a picture I have to restart the box.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

Thank you for your help

• Hi all, I have such a case, I'm using compilation 9.0-devel-201708140759-gb649026-I Everything works very nicely, fast and stable. The only thing I do not give up when I turn off the TV and restart the TV I do not have a picture from Box K II to have a picture I have to restart the box.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

Thank you for your help

Have you read my previous post? This build is one of the very first attempts to build LE 9.0. Try the latest build by GDPR-2.

• guys, i´m new on librerelec, i have a KII Pro box from a friend, there are on internal 8.0.2c, some TVH settings and lots of addons.

I buy 3 new KII Pro Boxes for my Mam, and 2 others in the Family. My only Wish is - i need 3 clones from the first running box.

Now i download 8.0.2c for S905 with the right dtb.img (gxbb_p200_k2_pro.dtb)

make me a SD card with rufus, copy the dtb on the card, rename it....shure. But the box will not boot libreelec.

i test the 2G 1GB dtb, but the same result.

What is my Problem? I read the wohle day, i test some other Builds from afl1, some of the images running on my Box, but i cant make a restore of my settings on a newer Build. Sorry for me absolut Beginner Questions, but for now i´m on my end.

Sorry for the broken english....

• renamed gxbb_p200_k2_pro.dtb to dtb.img right?

Also download and install this one.

• sure i delete the orginal dtb.img and rename after then gxbb_p200_k2_pro.dtb to dtb.img. but it will dont boot

LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-devel…62e8e-I.img.gz

i have test it, and it runs ! but i need my complete settings from my first box to my second, and i must learn, i can restore settings only on the same libreelec version, right?

i tested this 8.2 from afl1, and on my KII Pro works only with Wlan, i dont find settings for a lan port!

i tar and copy my complete storage dir from first to second device but some things dont work. yes i can check all things and repare, but

thats not the right way for many devices, i think i need to learn something and search the failure,

What is my problem?