[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• Very hopeful for this update! Afer a clean install - the Hauppauge 950Q is seen in lsusb - but nothing shows up in tvheadend. Perhaps the frontend is not loading? Here is output of lsusb -v

looks like an issue with the i2s audio?

There is missing support for Auvitek AU0828 analog USB TV. I'll add it in next build.
    [hr]

afl1 Thank you for your builds and it's good to see the positive effects of your continuous efforts.

I need to remind you that LE and Linux kernel are software licensed under GPL and that means that you really need to publish your source code. We don't expect you to create a beautiful commit history and push it all to GitHub but everyone should be able to reproduce your builds in case someone wanted to compile themselves, improve the software etc. I know that you use a driver with a source you cannot share because of its licensing - in that case you can share pre-compiled object files. Please let me know if you need any help in this.

Ok.
    Pls, let me know how to create repository synchronized to your repository and only add my modifications for internal tuner.

Edited once, last by afl1 (January 11, 2017 at 9:20 AM).

• I heared that the latest builds of TVHeadend 4.1-2328 and up include fixes for iptv. Where to find nightly builds?

Here I found nightlies for the generic LE7. Would it work just replacing the files in the bin folder?

Any other suggestions?

Edited once, last by rosenrot (January 11, 2017 at 9:43 PM).

• I just published sources for my latest build: GitHub - afl1/LibreELEC.tv: 'Just enough OS' for Kodi

My repository is direct fork of kszaq's 2016-12-23-devel-krypton.
    For internal tuner driver are published only precompiled kernel modules.
    [hr]

Great - thank you! Is it possible to include the crazy cat stuff as well?? LibreELEC

Hopeing to get the dual version of the Hauppauge up and running.

crazycat69 media_build is not possible add now. I add support for more USB tuners including Hauppauge 950Q.

Edited once, last by afl1 (January 12, 2017 at 9:53 AM).

• Friday 13th release in #1 . Good luck!

Thank you :)

I tried this release on a USB stick instead of the micro SD card I used previously.
    (Using a USB stick is much less fiddly ;) )
    My first impressions are good.
    Channel changing, which was slow on the previous version, seems much faster.

One thing I did notice is that it doesn't boot completely in the top left USB slot.
    After booting kernel.img the USB stick seems to no longer be seen.
    There is an error in the mount_flash function in the init script in kernel.img which throws me into a root shell :(

I had previously also noticed that in LibreElec a DVB-T adapter in the top left USB slot is not seen.

All this may be because I have an Xtreamer mxV and not an authentic KI Plus.
    Do KI Plus users have the same problems?

Edited once, last by shadowmask (January 14, 2017 at 11:27 AM).

• jellyfish-140-mbps-4k-uhd-hevc-10bit.mkv usb hdd OK
    jellyfish-200-mbps-4k-uhd-hevc-10bit.mkv usb hdd stuttering caused by usb transfer probably , from internal nand plays
    OK
    jellyfish-400-mbps-4k-uhd-hevc-10bit.mkv little stuttering from internal too

however 140mbs shoud be fine for playing 99% of files

oscam working, from libreelec repo, fine with tvh 4.2, readers not tested, for my purpose i need to get pcsc reader working and test it
    [hr]

I have kii pro and one, out of 4, usb slot can't be used too.

Sent from my X900+ using Tapatalk

noticed too, two usb slots closer to sd card not working, two slots close to front of the box working fine
    [hr]
    number keys on remote not working for me, not working even if i tried to map throught keymap editor

Edited once, last by DereC (January 14, 2017 at 3:59 PM).