[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• Hi all.

I try to install libreelec 8.0 for kI+, but can't to install tvheadend pvr client from libreelec repository.
    Client report me (the addition 5.2.0 is not found)

Update: The client from here pvr.hts-3.4.10.zip is working fine.

A quick feedback: The system is good, all features are working fine. Thanks for developers!

Edited once, last by zonder33 (December 25, 2016 at 5:18 PM).

• Hi all.

I try to install libreelec 8.0 for kI+, but can't to install tvheadend pvr client from libreelec repository.
    Client report me (the addition 5.2.0 is not found)

As answered by pawnthep, you need to download pvrs-v17b6.tar, once uncompressed you will find 19 different pvr client addons in zip format. There's a link in afl1's OP. If you use Chrome, use another browser to download that file. Google Chrome masked mega.nz site.

• [hr]
    afl1: can you pls fix the download link in the first post pls ? i cannot able to download it. giving me error to load megaupload.

Edited once, last by plikmuny (December 25, 2016 at 2:21 PM).

• [hr]
    afl1: can you pls fix the download link in the first post pls ? i cannot able to download it. giving me error to load megaupload.

After installed to Kii Pro's NAND and let it running overnight, memory management seems OK. It's still only 13%. Still not tested much though.

As tvheadend server, I can now play live TV, both on Kii itself and on remote TVH clients, without buffering issue. So far so good. :D

The only issue for now is that built-in bluetooth can't be used when wifi is enabled. (It works very well when I use only Lan and disable wifi.)

• Thanks for your report. Why do you need Bluetooth when u have wifi ?
    hmm, anyway, i am right now installing this build to NAND .

Do i have to change the Device Tree on K1+ or just prepare USB with this image and using Putty, installtointernal command is sufficient ?

Thanks
    [hr]
    Update: its working great. only thing is i have to manually enable all the addons in th settings.
    other than that it is quite snappy and it doesnt consume much memory. i love it.

Thanks afl1 for this wonderful build. i have it installed on NAND without any issues.

Edited once, last by plikmuny (December 26, 2016 at 12:44 AM).

• Thanks for your report. Why do you need Bluetooth when u have wifi ?
    hmm, anyway, i am right now installing this build to NAND .

Do i have to change the Device Tree on K1+ or just prepare USB with this image and using Putty, installtointernal command is sufficient ?

Thanks

I use bluetooth for bt headphone.

After you successfully install to sd card (or usb) and configure everything you want to see if it works best for you, then just ssh to and use "installtointernal" command.

I believe it's original kszaq's script. It also has option to copy userdata from sd card to NAND.

• Hi afl1 and kszaq,

I want to thank you for your great work! The system works very smooth and stable.

I'm using the Kii pro and installed and configured the TVHeadend-server successfuly but I'm not able to install the TVH-Client. This is also not part of the offered ZIP . Is there any other client that can be used with TVH-Server or can you recommend any other server-client combination?
    Sorry for the maybe dumb question but I'm new to all this streaming stuff.

• I use bluetooth for bt headphone.

After you successfully install to sd card (or usb) and configure everything you want to see if it works best for you, then just ssh to and use "installtointernal" command.

I believe it's original kszaq's script. It also has option to copy userdata from sd card to NAND.

Unfortunately in this build i have too many issues with Addons. Many refuse to update automatically and many function not at all. i am reverting back to kszaq build 7.0.3.011 latest one.

Thanks for everything. i will wait till the stable version comes

• Hi afl1 and kszaq,

I want to thank you for your great work! The system works very smooth and stable.

I'm using the Kii pro and installed and configured the TVHeadend-server successfuly but I'm not able to install the TVH-Client. This is also not part of the offered ZIP . Is there any other client that can be used with TVH-Server or can you recommend any other server-client combination?
    Sorry for the maybe dumb question but I'm new to all this streaming stuff.

Tvheadend uses pvr.hts included in pvr's archive.

• K1 Plus Combo
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-8.0-devel-20161223180220-r4-gb0d686b
    Clean install on Samsung 32GB EVO+, TVHeadEnd from repo 8.0.107, TVH client provided here: pvr.hts-3.4.10
    Works fine for few minutes, then picture stops and:
    kodi.log repetitive entries

16:17:30.381 T:545375863008 NOTICE: Opening stream: 2 source: 256
    16:17:30.381 T:545375863008 NOTICE: Creating video codec with codec id: 28
    16:17:30.382 T:544921100512 NOTICE: Creating audio stream (codec id: 86016, channels: 2, sample rate: 48000, no pass-through)
    16:17:30.383 T:545375863008 ERROR: Unable to load libamplayer.so, reason: libamplayer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    16:17:30.383 T:545375863008 WARNING: CAMLCodec::CAMLCodec libamplayer.so not found, trying libamcodec.so instead

libamcodec.so found here: /usr/lib/libamcodec.so

EDIT:
    ok, seems like the core problem is not related to the log entries, but rather the TVH server not providing data or other instability.

Edited once, last by Ftelf (December 27, 2016 at 3:35 PM).

• Update in first post. In new version I fixed RC extra buttons (color buttons, start, stop, EPG, Info, Subt,.. ). I cannot find right code for Audio button as 'next audio track'. Currently is used for audio offset. I'll welcome any suggestion for buttons interpretation in kodi. I also used latest kszaq kernel to improve playback and stability. I am still building 64-bit version as I am not able to compile kszaq 32bit Krypton version.

• Hi afl1, PLZ build a new 32bit image. We love your contribution. I am managing to run kszaq 32bit build without any problems and with stability on k1 plus.
    Waiting for your reply and help