Posts by zonder33

Hi Guys
    I also tried to use this firmware Libre 7.02.003 on the TV-box AML8726-mx with internal S2 tuner AVL6277.

There are severals problems:
    1. The original remote control is not working. You can fix it simple. Just need to copy the correct file remote.conf into the storage\.config and reboot
    remote.zip

2. But I can't install the PVR client from libre repository (can't connect)
    I' ve try to install pvr.tvs 2.2.12, it's installed, but kodi is reboot after TV enable.
    Maybe anybody has a tvheadend (TVH) client for this build? Please share.

3. Also there is not a driver for internal tuner AVL6277 in the system

Hi guys

I've checked on my K1 plus the last build (13/01/2017). All working is fine (manually tvh service deinstall\install).

Could you say, how I can save my TVH settings (Sat settings, channels, tags, Cas, etc) to backup & use it after build reinstallation?
    It take a lot of time, to manually tune these details.

Also I want to ask. Where I can found TVH client for Amlogic AML8726 (libre 7.0 build). Client from Libre repository don't install. I have this device in another room & want to connect to K1 plus TVH server as a client.

Thanks a lot.
    Special thanks to Libre team from Russian guys.

Russian forum with K1 plus\pro discussion K1 Plus DVB-S2/T2 [Android] - 4PDA

Hi guys.

I want to report about my practice in use 7.90 firmware for KII+ with tvheadend 4.2

I found several bugs in compare with 7.03 version.

1. Wnen my Phillips TV is disabled & player (VENZ KII+) is loading, it's loading in 720p zoom mode. You can see only ~1/4 screen (left & Up angle). And this part of picture is zoomed for all screen (menu & TV). But in setting the screen resolution is 1920*1080p. And if you just change resolution & comeback for original 1920*1080 - the picture is ok.
    The same picture happens wneh you try to disable & enable TV. I think HDMI CEC is not working normally.

2. Also from time to time the picture is freeze. It fixed only after reboot.

3. After several days of use, the hardware acceleraition has broken. TV is freeze in 3-5 sec, sound freeze in 7-10 sec after chanel switch. Reinstall system, remove\install tvheadend server\client and other action did not results. But video files play normally.

If you have any advices, welcome.

Hi guys.

I want to report about my practice in use 7.90 firmware for KII+ with tvheadend 4.2

A found several bugs.

1. Wnen my Phillips TV is disabled & K+ is loading, it's loading in 720p zoom mode. You can see only 1/4 screen (left & Up angle). And this part of picture is zoomed for all screen (menu & TV). But in setting the screen resolution is 1920*1080p. And if you just change resolution & comeback for original 1920*1080 - the picture is ok.
    The same picture happens wneh you try to disable & enable TV.

2. Also from time to time the picture is freeze. It fixed only after reboot.

3. After several days of use, the hardware acceleraition has broken. TV is freeze in 3-5 sec, sound freeze in 7-10 sec after chanel switch. Reinstall system, remove\install tvheadend server\client and other action did not results. But video files play normally.

If you have any advices, welcome.