Thoradia Add-ons

• Thanks thoradia,

Now I have another issue: I have libreelecKODi installed on raspberry pi 2, every time sabnzbd starts to download the system freezes in five minutes...

Is it a known issue or the system is too weak???

Thx in advance

• Thanks thoradia,

Now I have another issue: I have libreelecKODi installed on raspberry pi 2, every time sabnzbd starts to download the system freezes in five minutes...

Thx in advance

Please provide additional information: LibreELEC version, SABnzbd revision and a log from the SABnzbd web UI: Status and interface options (wrench icon) then Show Logging

• Thank you Thoradia!

Been following the LibreElec for awhile ever since splint / fork from OpenElec. Just like SPMC and Kodi.

My network is as follows, router, (router turned to twitch), mi box, odroid c2 and 2 WD HD serving as NAS. I have samba running on libreelec, had to configure the .config with customizations, adding pointers to NAS drives and removing pointers for local folders on libre. I've installed Deluge, Sonarr, Cherry, ruTorrent and rTorrent. Almost everything works...

I've been digging through the forum here and online, looking for the scgi/port to map to for Sonarr <->ruTorrent/rTorrent, also trying various combos. Now I want to use Sonarr and r/ruTorrent combo, and Deluge for private trackers, I've managed to link Sonarr with Deluge. Everything works with the later, but for the life of me can't figure out how to get Sonarr and r/ruTorrent to handshake. 6880 is the default for ruTorrent I've tried static port, I've designated to Lib, localhost. 6880/6890 but nothing works.... any assistance in this matter?

• I've been digging through the forum here and online, looking for the scgi/port to map to for Sonarr <->ruTorrent/rTorrent, also trying various combos. Now I want to use Sonarr and r/ruTorrent combo, and Deluge for private trackers, I've managed to link Sonarr with Deluge. Everything works with the later, but for the life of me can't figure out how to get Sonarr and r/ruTorrent to handshake. 6880 is the default for ruTorrent I've tried static port, I've designated to Lib, localhost. 6880/6890 but nothing works.... any assistance in this matter?

I leave this to a ruTorrent expert

• Thanks thoradia,

Thx in advance

sabnzbd 2.2.1 (add-on revision 20) fixes issues corresponding to the one you describe.

• I've been digging through the forum here and online, looking for the scgi/port to map to for Sonarr <->ruTorrent/rTorrent, also trying various combos. Now I want to use Sonarr and r/ruTorrent combo, and Deluge for private trackers, I've managed to link Sonarr with Deluge. Everything works with the later, but for the life of me can't figure out how to get Sonarr and r/ruTorrent to handshake. 6880 is the default for ruTorrent I've tried static port, I've designated to Lib, localhost. 6880/6890 but nothing works.... any assistance in this matter?

I don't use the RPC connections as I like what I get from blackhole/watch folders combined with the autotools plugin but because the httprpc plugin is included I think you just need to change your URL to plugins/httprpc/action.php and it should work.

• I leave this to a ruTorrent expert

I don't use the RPC connections as I like what I get from blackhole/watch folders combined with the autotools plugin but because the httprpc plugin is included I think you just need to change your URL to plugins/httprpc/action.php and it should work.

Thanks for the response. So I've tried tracing through netstat, and I suspect the port is 6955. There's a bunch of rpcbinds happening but from the PID of rtorrent (there's also a complex-main ??), and the sonarr interface described above does seem like it's trying to establish a handshake (prolonged waiting, circle lapsing...) . And I did try the URL variant you provided, RPC2 , also tried /storage/.kodi/addons/service.rutorrent/rutorrent/plugins/rpc/rpc.php .

*hmm Blackhole, though I lose visibility in sonarr to progress...

I'll spend some more time going through files, figure I'll use this as a guide RPC Setup XMLRPC · rakshasa/rtorrent Wiki · GitHub

Made some progress where it says unknown exception rather than not able to connect... so.

• Thanks for the response. So I've tried tracing through netstat, and I suspect the port is 6955. There's a bunch of rpcbinds happening but from the PID of rtorrent (there's also a complex-main ??), and the sonarr interface described above does seem like it's trying to establish a handshake (prolonged waiting, circle lapsing...) . And I did try the URL variant you provided, RPC2 , also tried /storage/.kodi/addons/service.rutorrent/rutorrent/plugins/rpc/rpc.php .

*hmm Blackhole, though I lose visibility in sonarr to progress...

I'll spend some more time going through files, figure I'll use this as a guide RPC Setup XMLRPC · rakshasa/rtorrent Wiki · GitHub

Made some progress where it says unknown exception rather than not able to connect... so.

Hi Neostylez,
    The scgi port is normally 5000 but I wouldn't use it. I think you are over complicating it by using the RPC guide as it for integrating directly with rtorrent. So long as you have rutorrent, you should also have the httprpc plugin. For the port, just identify which port your rutorrent website is on. You can find this by clicking configure on the rutorrent add-on. Default port is 6880

I just tried configuring sonarr and it grabbed a show and added to rutorrent straight away.
    I run rutorrent on port 80. I just used host=localhost , port=80 , url path= plugins/httprpc/action.php
    You should be able to do the same, Probably just change port to 6880

• Hi Neostylez,
    The scgi port is normally 5000 but I wouldn't use it. I think you are over complicating it by using the RPC guide as it for integrating directly with rtorrent. So long as you have rutorrent, you should also have the httprpc plugin. For the port, just identify which port your rutorrent website is on. You can find this by clicking configure on the rutorrent add-on. Default port is 6880

I just tried configuring sonarr and it grabbed a show and added to rutorrent straight away.
    I run rutorrent on port 80. I just used host=localhost , port=80 , url path= plugins/httprpc/action.php
    You should be able to do the same, Probably just change port to 6880

You're right! error between me and the keyboard, wasn't working on desktop tried on phone, it worked. go figure, must have been extra space.

• Suggestions:

For next build / update, can the iPad plugin be removed / or option provided on install [radio button] to install alternative of GitHub - JimmyLaurent/ru-mobile: Mobile plugin for ruTorrent (supports all moderns smartphones : IOS, Android, etc...) . The dependencies of the later are all in the rutorrent plugin folder, though it conflicts with the iPad plugin that is present there.

Can the default time be lengthened for rutorrent config.php, encountered some timing out issues though I'm aware that tends to happen if the process is busy... see here: ruTorrent Timing Out?

---

Question: Where is the rtorrent.rc file to be found? Can I modify it beyond the default parameters?

• hello, is this possible to use this addon on my librelec "NUC" and have all the incomming files on my NAS " readynas duo V2 ARM" ?

Yes, apply this to the LibreELEC templates (/storage/.config/system.d/cifs.mount.template and /storage/.config/system.d/nfs.mount.template).

• Suggestions:

For next build / update, can the iPad plugin be removed / or option provided on install [radio button] to install alternative of GitHub - JimmyLaurent/ru-mobile: Mobile plugin for ruTorrent (supports all moderns smartphones : IOS, Android, etc...) . The dependencies of the later are all in the rutorrent plugin folder, though it conflicts with the iPad plugin that is present there.

Can the default time be lengthened for rutorrent config.php, encountered some timing out issues though I'm aware that tends to happen if the process is busy... see here: ruTorrent Timing Out?

---

Question: Where is the rtorrent.rc file to be found? Can I modify it beyond the default parameters?

rTorrent is unmaintained and therefore not my priority.

I will see what I can do for the iPad plugin.

The add-on uses config.php provided by ruTorrent (/storage/.kodi/addons/service.rutorrent/rutorrent/conf/config.php). Changes to config.php will be lost each time ruTorrent is updated (not frequently)

rtorrent.rc is at /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.rtorrent/rtorrent.rc. Changes to rtorrent.rc will be kept when rTorrent is updated.

• I have a fresh install on a 905 Kii Pro box but am getting this error message within Sabnzbd?

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.sabnzbd/scripts/nzbToSickBeard.py", line 257, in <module> import nzbToMedia File "/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.sabnzbd/scripts/nzbToMedia.py", line 518, in <module> from libs.six import text_type ImportError: No module named libs.six

What could be causing this? When I search it just provides details about installing Python.

Any advice much appreciate!

• I have a fresh install on a 905 Kii Pro box but am getting this error message within Sabnzbd?

What could be causing this? When I search it just provides details about installing Python.

Any advice much appreciate!

Thank you for the feedback.

Six is missing from the add-on, I will add it to the next revision.