• Can make jackett service to work.

LE 9.2

RK3228A

• Can make jackett service to work.

LE 9.2

RK3228A

Thank you for the feedback

Let us discuss this issue on GitHub

• I notice the plugins are missing from deluge. I had previously used the blacklist plugin but there's nothing listed there now.

Thanks!

EDIT: NVM they suddenly show now.

Edited once, last by Wheemer (October 1, 2020 at 11:41 PM).

• Hello;

I am trying to get bazarr working but I don't think it's even starting up after install since there is no log file created. Even disabling and reenabling doesn't seem to fix it.

• Hello;

I am trying to get bazarr working but I don't think it's even starting up after install since there is no log file created. Even disabling and reenabling doesn't seem to fix it.

Not all add-ons log to system.d

Bazarr does not

Try connecting to port 6767 of your system with a browser

If you need further help then provide more information: LibreELEC release and add-on version

• Not all add-ons log to system.d

Bazarr does not

Try connecting to port 6767 of your system with a browser

If you need further help then provide more information: LibreELEC release and add-on version

I was checking the within it's log folder in userdata. It's nightly generic, with the latest plugin. I don't have access to the machine currently to give exact versions. I did try to view the webui on port 6767 but nothing would load. It's strange because I am also successfully running your sonarr, radarr & deluge.

• I was checking the within it's log folder in userdata. It's nightly generic, with the latest plugin. I don't have access to the machine currently to give exact versions. I did try to view the webui on port 6767 but nothing would load. It's strange because I am also successfully running your sonarr, radarr & deluge.

Make sure that you use the latest revision of the add-on with the latest version of the nightly

• Hello.

My problem is that i'm not able to run Lidarr (port: 8686) v.9.2.0.10 and Sonarr (port: 8989) v. 9.2.0.39 . On the browser I'm getting the information that the site can't be reached: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I have LibreELEC 9.2.4 running on a RPi3. I'm working within local network - so no router or firewall impacting.

I'm able to run Jackett (port: 9117) v.9.2.0.50, Radarr (port: 7878) v.9.2.0.35 or Transmission (port: 9091) 9.2.0.24 - all installed from Thoradia Add-ons (9.2.0.23).

I have de-installed and installed Lidarr and Sonarr several times already. And also tried if the situation improves after restart. But without any effect. Following my findings which I have made already:

systemctl status service.sonarr showing me that service.sonarr failed.

Code
    service.sonarr.service - Sonarr
    Loaded: loaded (/storage/.kodi/addons/service.sonarr/system.d/service.sonarr.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
    Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Mon 2020/10/12 21:18:07 CEST; 23min ago
    Process: 767 ExecStart=/bin/sh /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sonarr/bin/sonarr.ctl -nobrowser (code=exited, status=127)
    Main PID: 767 (code=exited, status=127)

journalctl -u service.sonarr showing me that it tried to start sonarr but failed because not finding a certificate.

Code
    systemd[1]: Started Sonarr.
    service.sonarr[767]: /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sonarr/bin/sonarr.ctl: line 32: cert-sync: not found
    service.sonarr[767]: nice: can't execute 'mono': No such file or directory
    systemd[1]: service.sonarr.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=127/n/a
    systemd[1]: service.sonarr.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
    systemd[1]: service.sonarr.service: Service Restart5sec-100ms expired, scheduling restart.
    systemd[1]: service.sonarr.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 5.
    systemd[1]: Stopped Sonarr.

The file  /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sonarr/bin/sonarr.ctl contains around line 32 following function:

Code
    use_mono() {
      _cmd="mono --debug ${ADDON_DIR}/libs/Sonarr.exe -data=${ADDON_HOME}"
      cert-sync --quiet --user /etc/pki/tls/cacert.pem
    }

In general the file /etc/pki/tls/cacert.pem exists with certificate data from Mozilla as of: Sun May 31 2020.

But from this point on I have no clue what else to do.

I would very appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance.

• Thank you for the feedback

Lidarr and Sonarr require Mono, but this dependency is missing in the add-ons

I will fix this

In the meantime you can install Mono manually from the repository

• Thank you for the feedback

Lidarr and Sonarr require Mono, but this dependency is missing in the add-ons

I will fix this

In the meantime you can install Mono manually from the repository

I had already installed the "Thoradia .Net and Mono Tools (9.2.0.16)" from the "Thoradia Add-ons". I'm not able to de-install and re-install it again, because it is used by Jackett, Radarr, Sonarr and Lidarr. And Jackett and Radarr are working smoothly.

So it is not clear what is meant by installing Mono? Is there any other Mono addon needed?

Thank you in advance for any help.

• I had already installed the "Thoradia .Net and Mono Tools (9.2.0.16)" from the "Thoradia Add-ons". I'm not able to de-install and re-install it again, because it is used by Jackett, Radarr, Sonarr and Lidarr. And Jackett and Radarr are working smoothly.

So it is not clear what is meant by installing Mono? Is there any other Mono addon needed?

Thank you in advance for any help.

This is fixed

Check for updates in Kodi and Lidarr/Sonarr will install all the add-ons they require

Section "How can I update my add-ons" of this page shows how to do this

Lidarr/Sonarr require both Mono and Thoradia .Net and Mono Tools

• This is fixed

Check for updates in Kodi and Lidarr/Sonarr will install all the add-ons they require

Section "How can I update my add-ons" of this page shows how to do this

Lidarr/Sonarr require both Mono and Thoradia .Net and Mono Tools

Thank you a lot. It worked for me now.

• Hey thoradia, can you plz check Jacket or Sonarr addon again? I'm having issues with Lostfilm indexer. It stopped working after last update of Sonnar, at least that's what I noticed. Maybe I'm wrong. Here is what Sonarr debug logs tell to me

If I try to open this url without categories parameters then it at least returns some response to me instead of error.

Code
    http://192.168.1.70:9117/api/v2.0/indexers/lostfilm/results/torznab/api?t=tvsearch&cat=5030,5040&extended=1&apikey=(removed)&offset=0&limit=100 

And in Jacket in Settings of Lostfilm I only see Movies category with id 2000 in the list. No other categories with ids like 5030, or 5040. but tbh, not sure it was there before. Please let me know if I can provide more details that can help you to find an issue.

• Hey thoradia, can you plz check Jacket or Sonarr addon again? I'm having issues with Lostfilm indexer. It stopped working after last update of Sonnar, at least that's what I noticed. Maybe I'm wrong. Here is what Sonarr debug logs tell to me

If I try to open this url without categories parameters then it at least returns some response to me instead of error.

Code
    http://192.168.1.70:9117/api/v2.0/indexers/lostfilm/results/torznab/api?t=tvsearch&cat=5030,5040&extended=1&apikey=(removed)&offset=0&limit=100 

And in Jacket in Settings of Lostfilm I only see Movies category with id 2000 in the list. No other categories with ids like 5030, or 5040. but tbh, not sure it was there before. Please let me know if I can provide more details that can help you to find an issue.

Test that indexer in Jackett

If that test in Jackett reports an error then report your issue to Jackett

Otherwise report your issue to Sonarr