Posts by stasivanov

Hey thoradia, can you plz check Jacket or Sonarr addon again? I'm having issues with Lostfilm indexer. It stopped working after last update of Sonnar, at least that's what I noticed. Maybe I'm wrong. Here is what Sonarr debug logs tell to me

If I try to open this url without categories parameters then it at least returns some response to me instead of error.

Code
    http://192.168.1.70:9117/api/v2.0/indexers/lostfilm/results/torznab/api?t=tvsearch&cat=5030,5040&extended=1&apikey=(removed)&offset=0&limit=100 

And in Jacket in Settings of Lostfilm I only see Movies category with id 2000 in the list. No other categories with ids like 5030, or 5040. but tbh, not sure it was there before. Please let me know if I can provide more details that can help you to find an issue.

High memory consumption during Jackett/Lidarr/Radarr/Sonarr auto-update was caused by the fact that these programs downloaded and extracted their updates in the /tmp directory, which is a tmpfs and resides in memory

The Jackett and Sonarr add-ons have been corrected to use another directory

Lidarr and Radarr will follow soon

By the way, Jackett now uses the .Net Core version, except for RPi where it still uses the Mono version

can you please help me with jacket. Im having issue because of Jackett moved to .Net Core. What do I have to do to make it works? I'm having issue with date parsing - [lostfilm] Exception (lostfilm): The string '19 апреля 2013' was not recognized as a valid DateTime. There is an unknown word starting at index '3'.: Parse error (Config) · Issue #9441 · Jackett/Jackett · GitHub