Thoradia Add-ons

• I have the same issue currently. Came to Sonarr to see why there's no new stuff in Kodi and all downloads were downloaded, but imported to Sonarr/Kodi.

Here is a error message from Sonarr:

Code
    mediainfo is required but was not found: libmediainfo.so.0

Exception

Code
    System.DllNotFoundException: libmediainfo.so.0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo.MediaInfo_New()
      at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo..ctor () [0x00006] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\MediaInfoLib.cs:69 
      at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.VideoFileInfoReader.GetMediaInfo (System.String filename) [0x00021] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\VideoFileInfoReader.cs:43 

Using the latest Milhouse build. I guess it's Libreelec 9.8 (?).

Rolled back to 9.1 and now seems to work again

EDIT: not working. Smae error

Edited once, last by arva (August 15, 2019 at 6:58 PM).

• Hi,

How do I install plugins for deluge.

I'm wanting to install auto remove plus but it doesn't seem to work the normal way I usually do it on your deluge from your repo.

Thanks

• Hi,

How do I install plugins for deluge.

I'm wanting to install auto remove plus but it doesn't seem to work the normal way I usually do it on your deluge from your repo.

Thanks

There seems to be a bug in Deluge when installing plugins from the web-ui

To install third-party plugins to Deluge:

- copy the egg of the plugin to /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.deluge/plugins directory (you can do this via smb)

- restart Deluge or LibreELEC

AutoRemovePlus installs here

• Perfect

Thank you very much.

One last thing would be do you know how I can make sonarr bypass my VPN

I cannot connect to sonarr outside of my home network when my VPN is on.

I have gone I to VPN manager to try and exclude sonarr but it doesn't appear in the list of add-ons that I can exclude.

Thanks

• I cannot connect to sonarr outside of my home network when my VPN is on.

I have gone I to VPN manager to try and exclude sonarr but it doesn't appear in the list of add-ons that I can exclude.

Thanks

See with your VPN provider or the maintainer of VPN Manager

• Hi,

I'm having trouble getting Mono to install so I can use the other addons in the repository. It hangs at 33% installing and seems to go round in a loop of attempting it judging by the memory filling up then emptying but no progress is ever made. Eventually the I start getting a temperature warning.

I can't seem to get any logs to be generated either to tell me whats going wrong with the install. Any advice on how to proceed?

RPi 4b 4GB with Kodi 18.3 (LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.1.002.img.gz), 16GB SD card, Wired Network. No other issues with the build.

• Hi,

I'm having trouble getting Mono to install so I can use the other addons in the repository. It hangs at 33% installing and seems to go round in a loop of attempting it judging by the memory filling up then emptying but no progress is ever made. Eventually the I start getting a temperature warning.

I can't seem to get any logs to be generated either to tell me whats going wrong with the install. Any advice on how to proceed?

RPi 4b 4GB with Kodi 18.3 (LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.1.002.img.gz), 16GB SD card, Wired Network. No other issues with the build.

The payload of the Mono add-on is large and therefore provided as a compressed file which is uncompressed at installation

This requires that appropriate space is available in /storage/.kodi/addons

Try re-installing Mono and provide the output of journalctl -u tools.mono

• The payload of the Mono add-on is large and therefore provided as a compressed file which is uncompressed at installation

This requires that appropriate space is available in /storage/.kodi/addons

Try re-installing Mono and provide the output of journalctl -u tools.mono

So I SSH'd in and tried that. The output is simply "Logs begin @ <Time> followed by --No Entries --.Is there some other way to access logs or something else I should have enabled first?

I've tried re-installing Mono both from the repository and from zips downloaded from GitHub and installed from a memory stick. Both produce the same result.

For reference my storage has 10.1GB free and the flashdrive I used had 1.1GB free so I don't think space to unpack is the issue but happy to be proved wrong.

Any other advice?

(Log ( http://ix.io/1tic )from an attempt to install Mono Tools from repository. Attempt starts at timestamp

Code
    2019-08-28 20:44:54.663

Edited once, last by mattzm: Added link to log file. (August 28, 2019 at 9:49 PM).

• So I SSH'd in and tried that. The output is simply "Logs begin @ <Time> followed by --No Entries --.Is there some other way to access logs or something else I should have enabled first?

I've tried re-installing Mono both from the repository and from zips downloaded from GitHub and installed from a memory stick. Both produce the same result.

For reference my storage has 10.1GB free and the flashdrive I used had 1.1GB free so I don't think space to unpack is the issue but happy to be proved wrong.

Any other advice?

(Log ( http://ix.io/1tic )from an attempt to install Mono Tools from repository. Attempt starts at timestamp

Code
    2019-08-28 20:44:54.663

The log shows that Kodi starts unzipping the add-on, but does not show that this ends

Mono requires 50 MB (packages) + 50 MB (compressed in tools.mono) + 300 MB (uncompressed in tools.mono)

What does df -h report?

You could try the following commands before re-installing:

- rm /storage/.kodi/addons/packages/tools.mono*, to remove mono from the add-on cache

- rm -rf /storage/.kodi/addons/tools.mono, to remove the mono add-on

• I tried the two delete commands which definitely caused it to redownload the files before trying again but it did the same thing again. So in anger, I reinstalled LibreELEC and installed the repo from the memstick and now it works.

Currently setting up Sonarr now and aside from needing to invest in a fan shim, its working wonderfully. Sorry I couldn't get you more info on what went wrong here. Thanks for your hard work!

• Coreelec is listed as not supported by this repo so will not download addons directly. However if you download the addon zip file directly to your CE box and install from ZIP it works.
    The latest versions of MONO and Webgrab+ are broken in CE so you have to use archive versions to get them working and then disable auto-update on the addons to ensure they don't update and break.

Shoog

• Coreelec is listed as not supported by this repo so will not download addons directly. However if you download the addon zip file directly to your CE box and install from ZIP it works.
    The latest versions of MONO and Webgrab+ are broken in CE so you have to use archive versions to get them working and then disable auto-update on the addons to ensure they don't update and break.

Shoog

As far as I know, Thoradia Add-ons supports CoreELEC 9.0

If this is not the case, open an issue in this thread or here

CoreELEC 9.2 support is underway but lacks information/testing, see here

I am not aware of issues with Mono and WebGrab+Plus

If there are, open an issue in this thread or here