Thoradia Add-ons

• Is it possible to transfer my previous couchpotato settings file to the thoradia couchpotato? I am really not in the mood to redo the entire thing.

I have my old couchpotato.ini file but cant seem to find where I need to copy it to.

• Is it possible to transfer my previous couchpotato settings file to the thoradia couchpotato? I am really not in the mood to redo the entire thing.

I have my old couchpotato.ini file but cant seem to find where I need to copy it to.

the files is here /storage/.kodi/addons/ but I don't know about this, I never did!

Share if work!

• Hello,

Is possible to login in rutorrent with the user and pass direct to URL like that: http://user:pass@ip:port ?

couchpotato configuration is at /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.couchpotato and is accessible via smb.

• edjalmo

Jackett auto-update fails if MemoryMax is too low

I have set MemoryMax=300M for Jackett to enable auto-update

If auto-update breaks your system then disable auto-update

After you said this I check my Jackett, and it are in 0.10.778.0 version (being that the current version is v0.11.8).

I think it will freeze and I´ll have to disable auto-updates :/

Edited once, last by edjalmo (March 11, 2019 at 8:48 PM).

• thoradia

I remembered something...

When I was search about set memory limits I found this: Resource control with systemd • /dev/schnouki

At that time I test but don´t worked, because, I think, the cgroup_enable=memory was not set. Maybe this is a solution for us!

This consist on set a memory limit for a group of services. I think this way we can set something like MemoryMax=400Mb for Sonarr, Radarr and Jackett.

I think if we set this, when Jackett have to update it will crash another services (sonarr, radarr) and after this back to normal!

I don't know if work this way, but maybe it work :)

I have set MemoryMax=300M for Jackett to enable auto-update

Perhaps is better test this way now and see the results before try this.

• Anyone know what "Linux ARM builds" mean, if anything, for people running these addons on low powered devices like the RPi?

I know Jackett currently uses Mono, will native Linux builds improve/change anything?

• Anyone know what "Linux ARM builds" mean, if anything, for people running these addons on low powered devices like the RPi?

I know Jackett currently uses Mono, will native Linux builds improve/change anything?

Native, as opposed to Docker

Jackett was switched from Mono to .Net Core yesterday

The add-ons run fine on RPi 3

• I will see what I can do

• In Milhouse 302 this has been added to openssl: update to 1.1.1b - this may break some addons

Is it possible to adapt transmisison and the rest of the Thoradia accessories to update for this change ??

I am rebuilding the add-ons

Again, Milhouse builds are development builds

Expect things to break

• I found that the plugins where actually missing from \\libreelec\Kodi\addons\service.deluge\lib\python2.7\site-packages\deluge-1.3.15-py2.7.egg\deluge\plugins

Copied them from a backup and they are working again.

Why were the plugins removed? Must have happened during an update.

Thank you for the feedback

Changes in the build system caused the issue

This will be fixed in when deluge is rebuilt

• I will see what I can do

I tried this, but don't work like I thinked. When jackett need more memory, and this makes it exceed the 400Mb of limits.slice, only jackett is reboot, not sonarr or radarr like I thinked (and jackett can't update).

But, for what I saw, even 300MB isn't enough for update v0.11.15 (released today).