Thoradia Add-ons

  • A1: enable auto-update of the add-ons (this is the default)

    A2: LibreELEC 9.2 only ships Python 2.7, SABnzbd 3 requires Python 3

    A3: set 'nightly' in Radarr web UI

    A4: set 'nightly' in Sonarr web UI

    Keep it legal and carry on

  • Hi

    I was running Medusa 0.4.6 which was meant to be the last version that would run on Python 2.7

    I've just logged into the web interface and there was an update notification (19 new commits ) so thinking it was a bugfix as 0.4.6 was only relased a few days ago I updated.

    It killed the Medusa web interface and probably lots of other stuff as it transpires that the new update was indeed for Python3 only.


    I've reinstalled Medusa but I'm now stuck on 0.3.4 and it sees no updates.

    So just a quick warning to anyone running Medusa,please don't update to todays 0.5.1 release

  • Thank you for the warning

    I will update Medusa to 0.4.6 for *ELEC 9.2, soon but not immediately

    Keep it legal and carry on

  • Medusa for *ELEC 9.2 has been updated to version 0.4.6

    If you inadvertently update it to a later version simply 'update' the add-on to revert to version 0.4.6

    Keep it legal and carry on

  • Strange.

    I talked to Medusa devs on Discord a month ago and I told them it would be nice to avoid autoupdate to a python3-only version if python3 is not detected.

    They said they would add a bypass for py2 users to avoid such a situation. It seems they didn't...


    I think i'm gonna switch to docker version.

  • Medusa for *ELEC 9.2 has been updated to version 0.4.6

    If you inadvertently update it to a later version simply 'update' the add-on to revert to version 0.4.6

    Thanks for this! I applied updates in the Medusa UI as well, thinking it was a final bug-fix for the 0.4.x version. Nope.

    I went into the LibreELEC addon settings, updated the Medua addon to 9.2.0.6, and then updated again to 9.2.0.7. Everything appears to be back up and running.

  • Hi.


    I can't seem to access anything from any browser on any device. So for example I want to go to the web-ui of radarr but if i enter the ip:7878 nothing shows up. Same for transmission/deluge/sonarr. I've installed the dependencies and I am on libreelec 9.80 nightly for RPI 4. Does anyone know what i can try to fix this?


    I've managed to get transmission and radarr working by disabling and enabling the add ons. No luck for sonarr however.


    Edit 2:

    I've managed to fix it by also disabling and then re enabling mono which worked to fix sonarr so everyone can disregard this post.

    Edited 2 times, last by kukaburra ().

  • Is it possible to get qBitTorrent 4.3.0 on the 9.8.0 RPie 4 ?

    4.3.0.1 an 4.3.1 are not on the whitelist.


    Thanks

  • It is always a good idea to set 'Wait for network' in the LibreELEC network settings

    Keep it legal and carry on

  • Is it possible to get qBitTorrent 4.3.0 on the 9.8.0 RPie 4 ?

    4.3.0.1 an 4.3.1 are not on the whitelist.


    Thanks

    LibreELEC 9.80 is not even beta and changes daily

    Do not use it production

    Keep it legal and carry on

  • Hi Thoradia,


    I'm running Jackett, Sonarr and Radarr. Jackett and Sonarr work absolutely fine, but Radarr is broken. It fails at startup. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, tried reinstalling mono and trying a previous version. It keeps failing on startup according to systemctl journal radarr.service. Any ideas?

  • Hi Thoradia,


    I'm running Jackett, Sonarr and Radarr. Jackett and Sonarr work absolutely fine, but Radarr is broken. It fails at startup. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, tried reinstalling mono and trying a previous version. It keeps failing on startup according to systemctl journal radarr.service. Any ideas?

    I need more information to help you

    Provide versions of LibreELEC and Radarr add-on, as well as output of journalctl -u service.radarr

    Keep it legal and carry on

  • Hello,


    today I installed WebGrab+Plus addon from thoradia repository. I tried to edit config file, but it's not working. I copied config from my windows installation, where it's working fine, so I don't think that it's problem in config file. I can see that there is a problem with some xml file, but I only edited config file and it should be fine.


    I am on LibreElec 9.2.6 with WebGrab+Plus 9.2.0.115 version.


  • Try converting your xml files from Windows to Linux

    You can use notepad++ or this

    Keep it legal and carry on