Thoradia Add-ons

• It works fine here: journalctl -u service.transmission shows switching to turtle mode as scheduled.
    Check timezone with command date.
    Check Transmission settings in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/settings.json

With command "date" it seems that my system (x86 LibreELEC) does not have time syncing with Kodi time.

I set "wait for network before start" in LibreELEC setting but still can't make system's date to sync with the time in Kodi.

For now, I just change "scheduled times" in Transmission to correspond with timezone from "date" command.

Thanks.

Edited once, last by pawnthep (February 1, 2017 at 11:13 PM).

• I am getting this in sickrage
    2017-02-02 12:19:46 CHECKVERSION :: Unable to contact github, can't check for update: gaierror(-3, 'Temporary failure in name resolution')

• I am getting this in sickrage
    2017-02-02 12:19:46 CHECKVERSION :: Unable to contact github, can't check for update: gaierror(-3, 'Temporary failure in name resolution')

No problem here. sickrage updates ok.

Try again.
    If the issue persists, please provide more details (hardware, LE release, addon revision and log).

Thanks

• Is it possible for my changes to the settings.json file to be permanent? At the moment they seem to be being reset every time the service is restarted. I'm changing the file at /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/settings.json if that helps, might be in the wrong place.

Edited once, last by SanpoChew (February 7, 2017 at 10:43 PM).

• Is it possible for my changes to the settings.json file to be permanent? At the moment they seem to be being reset every time the service is restarted. I'm changing the file at /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/settings.json if that helps, might be in the wrong place.

Changes to settings.json are permanent except for the settings from the add-on settings UI (addresses, port, username, password, directories).
    Use the add-on settings to change those.

• Changes to settings.json are permanent except for the settings from the add-on settings UI (addresses, port, username, password, directories).
    Use the add-on settings to change those.

It's definitely getting reset for me, I'm changing script-torrent-done-enabled and script-torrent-done-filename. If I change it and then run systemctl restart service.transmission it goes back to the defaults:

Edited once, last by SanpoChew (February 8, 2017 at 1:37 PM).

• It's definitely getting reset for me, I'm changing script-torrent-done-enabled and script-torrent-done-filename. If I change it and then run systemctl restart service.transmission it goes back to the defaults:

Indeed, Transmission appears to reset the script- settings if these are modified while Transmission is running.
    This is likely a feature of Transmission.

The following steps overcome the issue:
    1. stop Transmission (systemctl stop service.transmission)
    2. edit settings.json (/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/settings.json)
    3. restart Transmission (systemctl start service.transmission)

• I could not save the settings, even when you stop the service, as indicated by the author. At first the settings are saved, but after starting the transmission back to the defaulted. Other configuration files are not found.

• Thanks for your work, much appreciated.
    Experienced an issue when upgrading from LE7 to 8. I had to remove the thoradia repository, delete the addon, reinstall the repository and the addon.
    This made my transmission installation work again, just wanted to share!
    Great work!

• I'm trying to configure transmision to start after mount my usb unit.

I have created one init.sh file at ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission with this content

Code
    LibreELEC:~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission # cat init.sh 
    systemctl start var-media-sda\x2dusb\x2dTOSHIBA_MQ01ABD0.mount

I get this on the logs

Code
    Jan 01 01:00:16 LibreELEC sh[2493]: Failed to start var-media-sdax2dusbx2dTOSHIBA_MQ01ABD0.mount: Unit var-media-sdax2dusbx2dTOSHIBA_MQ01ABD0.mount not found.

I'm doing something wrong, but how can I get the correct unit name?

Edited once, last by CGarces (March 9, 2017 at 10:14 PM).

• Hello

I have a network issue with Jacket since I update to version [8.0.0e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

It seems the issue reside within mono, when I tried to test an Indexer, the following error message occur in the log : "Exception in test_indexer"

When activating extended debug and looking in the log file ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.jackett/log.txt it indicate an TLS exception

Do you have any clue to solve this ? I'm not sure this is related to your addon.

2017-03-10 09:16:42.2972 Error Exception in test_indexer System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: TrustFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.) ---> System.IO.IOException: The authentication or decryption has failed. ---> System.IO.IOException: The authentication or decryption has failed. ---> Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.TlsException: Invalid certificate received from server. Error code: 0xffffffff800b010a
    at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.RecordProtocol.EndReceiveRecord (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00040] in <59bcb3a41e31492f91d9513566444e88>:0
    at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslClientStream.SafeEndReceiveRecord (System.IAsyncResult ar, System.Boolean ignoreEmpty) [0x00000] in <59bcb3a41e31492f91d9513566444e88>:0
    at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslClientStream.NegotiateAsyncWorker (System.IAsyncResult result) [0x00071] in <59bcb3a41e31492f91d9513566444e88>:0
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Thanks in advance

• Solved by typing this on a ssh session =>

curl -L -o /tmp/cacert.pem cacert.pem
    cert-sync --user /tmp/cacert.pem

taken from Mono 4.8.0 Release Notes | Mono

• Solved by typing this on a ssh session =>

curl -L -o /tmp/cacert.pem cacert.pem
    cert-sync --user /tmp/cacert.pem

taken from Mono 4.8.0 Release Notes | Mono

Thank you Ronflex for reporting and proposing a fix.
    What version of the Mono add-on are you using?
    [hr]

I'm trying to configure transmision to start after mount my usb unit.

I have created one init.sh file at ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission with this content

Code
    LibreELEC:~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission # cat init.sh 
    systemctl start var-media-sda\x2dusb\x2dTOSHIBA_MQ01ABD0.mount

I get this on the logs

Code
    Jan 01 01:00:16 LibreELEC sh[2493]: Failed to start var-media-sdax2dusbx2dTOSHIBA_MQ01ABD0.mount: Unit var-media-sdax2dusbx2dTOSHIBA_MQ01ABD0.mount not found.

I'm doing something wrong, but how can I get the correct unit name?

Are you sure about the backslashes in your systemctl start command?
    Does that command run when you launch it manually?

Latest Thoradia add-ons now start after systemd mounts, so this should work, too: Mounting network shares - OpenELEC

Edited once, last by thoradia (March 11, 2017 at 7:33 AM).

• Thank you Ronflex for reporting and proposing a fix.
    What version of the Mono add-on are you using?

I'm using version 8.0.0e of LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

LibreELEC:/var # mono -V
    Mono JIT compiler version 4.8.0 (Stable 4.8.0.495/e4a3cf3 Tue Mar 7 20:18:12 CET 2017)
    Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. Home | Mono
    TLS: __thread
    SIGSEGV: normal
    Notifications: epoll
    Architecture: armel,vfp+hard
    Disabled: none
    Misc: softdebug
    LLVM: supported, not enabled.
    GC: sgen

• I'm trying to use transmission on the same machine as radarr. It works in terms of snatching and downloading, but importing the download queue is a problem.

I get this recurring error:
    [v0.2.0.535] System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream'. at System.Net.WebConnectionStream.EndWrite

I changed the default paths in the addon settings.
    Any ideas?

edit: I rebooted and the error seems to be gone.

Edited once, last by wikke (March 17, 2017 at 6:07 PM).

• I'm trying to use transmission on the same machine as radarr. It works in terms of snatching and downloading, but importing the download queue is a problem.

I get this recurring error:
    [v0.2.0.535] System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream'. at System.Net.WebConnectionStream.EndWrite

I changed the default paths in the addon settings.
    Any ideas?

edit: I rebooted and the error seems to be gone.

This usually happens when a download client is updated/restarted