Thoradia Add-ons

• Hi Thorada. First of all great work!

I was very happy to get couchpotato running on a 905 (runs great) but now it seems that couchpotato itself is becoming almost impossible to be used for torrents. An alternative was recently started based on Sonarr: GitHub - Radarr/Radarr: A fork of Sonarr to work with movies à la Couchpotato. wich seems to work quite well already.

Do you have any plans in including this? (I haven't really studied the sources yet, but as it is based on Sonarr, it should be possible I think)

Patience you must have, my young padawan: updates are in the pipeline.

Nevertheless, thank you for the suggestion, I will have a look at Radarr, but do not hold your breath.
    In the meantime, you could download it to LibreELEC and see how far the build.sh command takes you.
    You could also give it a try on a PC, and report whether or not you think it is worth an add-on.

• Hy guys,

I just installed transmission from toradia repo on khadas vim, and I can not make it work. What I have to write in settings if I want to use with windows transmission gui?

Sorry about stupid question, I am totally noob.

• Hy guys,

I just installed transmission from toradia repo on khadas vim, and I can not make it work. What I have to write in settings if I want to use with windows transmission gui?

Sorry about stupid question, I am totally noob.

The addons have not been built for the version of LibreELEC provided for Khadas Vim.
    Moreover, the version of LibreELEC provided for Khadas Vim is outdated, and I do therefore not plan to support it.

• Hello everyone,

I am having "Error: Missing or invalid torrent data!" trouble with Deluge and i could not fix it until now. That's why i wanted to post here and ask for your ideas in order to find a solution.

The problem occurs when i restart my Rpi3. After restarting rpi, the torrents which are in my NTFS Usb disk, start with error state.

I have tried this solution. The label of my ntfs disk is DATA. My systemctl -t mount output is like below. So, i put var-media-DATA.mount instead of XXX.mount line in the link. But no success. I also tried with var.mount, but again no success.

I also tried to put sleep 5 in init.sh file. I increased 5 sec to 120 sec step by step but again no success.

I also tried to put some sleep seconds into service.deluge-web.service, service.deluge.service, service.deluged.service, deluge.start files. But no success again.

When i download torrents into rpi3 internal storage for example /storage/downloads, there is no problem. Deluge works like a charm. But when i download torrents into my NTFS usb disk, i got these error states.

my libreelec version is 7.95.1. I made a clean install of libreelec before installing deluge. I did not come from previous versions or openelec.

I'm not a perfect linux user. I tried to explain myself as clearly as i can. I could not provide a log file for deluge because i do not know how to get it.

I hope someone can help me on this problem.

I would like to thank to Thoradia for this great repo and apps.

Best regards.

• Hey Thoradia, thank you for all the good deeds you are doing for the community, keep up the good work mate!

Somehow my Deluge web UI keeps disconnecting, is it a common thing? Transmission seems to work OK.
    By the way, any plans on bringing rTorrent + ruTorrent, this client feels way more comfy (was using it with OpenELEC)

Another question, how to disable adding torrent's name to path upon downloading as in rTorrent?
    Another issue that comes with this, I can't move files and force recheck because it looks upon torrent's path in the directory.

Edited once, last by mylo (January 24, 2017 at 6:25 PM).

• Create script /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/init.sh and wait for mount, eg with sleep 5 or systemctl start var-media-DATA.mount.
    To check that it works or why it fails, use command journalctl -u service.transmission.
    [hr]

Hey Thoradia, thank you for all the good deeds you are doing for the community, keep up the good work mate!

Somehow my Deluge web UI keeps disconnecting, is it a common thing? Transmission seems to work OK.
    By the way, any plans on bringing rTorrent + ruTorrent, this client feels way more comfy (was using it with OpenELEC)

Another question, how to disable adding torrent's name to path upon downloading as in rTorrent?
    Another issue that comes with this, I can't move files and force recheck because it looks upon torrent's path in the directory.

No, Deluge UI should not keep disconnecting.
    Logs and informations about your system (LibreELEC project and version) would help me finding out what is going on.
    To get the logs, use commands:
    journalctl -u service.deluge
    journalctl -u service.deluged
    journalctl -u service.deluge-web

I do not understand your last question

Edited once, last by thoradia (January 25, 2017 at 1:18 AM).

• Create script /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/init.sh and wait for mount, eg with sleep 5 or systemctl start var-media-DATA.mount.
    To check that it works or why it fails, use command journalctl -u service.transmission.

Hello, i will try and write my answer. Thanks for the support.

Edited once, last by ekeloglu (January 25, 2017 at 9:09 PM).

• I just noticed that Transmission addon seems to not recognize my time zone that was set in Kodi gui setting.

I always set alternative speed limits and scheduled times between 5.00 - 23.00 but it seems not working corresponding to my Kodi time.

• I just noticed that Transmission addon seems to not recognize my time zone that was set in Kodi gui setting.

I always set alternative speed limits and scheduled times between 5.00 - 23.00 but it seems not working corresponding to my Kodi time.

It works fine here: journalctl -u service.transmission shows switching to turtle mode as scheduled.
    Check timezone with command date.
    Check Transmission settings in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/settings.json
    [hr]

Great to see you added Radarr to the 8.1 plugin. Are you intending to build it for 7.0 as well ?
    (8.1 on s905 is still having memory leaks)

Done

Edited once, last by thoradia (February 1, 2017 at 6:23 AM).