Posts by ekeloglu

Hello,

Hello,

My sickrage has stopped working and i can not start it anymore.

After a new and clean installation of a libreelec v8, everything was working f,ne until i realized sickrage did not make unrar operation for a downloaded file. Then i tried to install unrar tool for kodi and i did.

After that i was able to log in webui. But sometime later i realized that sickrage does not respond and start anymore. I'm not sure that what may cause this issue.

I tried to uninstall and install sickrage again, but no success..

systemclt status service.sickrage

When i checked journal during the start, i see below lines. But i still can not find the reason why sickrage does not start.

Any help will be appreciated.

Create script /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/init.sh and wait for mount, eg with sleep 5 or systemctl start var-media-DATA.mount.
    To check that it works or why it fails, use command journalctl -u service.transmission.

Hello, i will try and write my answer. Thanks for the support.

Hello everyone,

I am having "Error: Missing or invalid torrent data!" trouble with Deluge and i could not fix it until now. That's why i wanted to post here and ask for your ideas in order to find a solution.

The problem occurs when i restart my Rpi3. After restarting rpi, the torrents which are in my NTFS Usb disk, start with error state.

I have tried this solution. The label of my ntfs disk is DATA. My systemctl -t mount output is like below. So, i put var-media-DATA.mount instead of XXX.mount line in the link. But no success. I also tried with var.mount, but again no success.

I also tried to put sleep 5 in init.sh file. I increased 5 sec to 120 sec step by step but again no success.

I also tried to put some sleep seconds into service.deluge-web.service, service.deluge.service, service.deluged.service, deluge.start files. But no success again.

When i download torrents into rpi3 internal storage for example /storage/downloads, there is no problem. Deluge works like a charm. But when i download torrents into my NTFS usb disk, i got these error states.

my libreelec version is 7.95.1. I made a clean install of libreelec before installing deluge. I did not come from previous versions or openelec.

I'm not a perfect linux user. I tried to explain myself as clearly as i can. I could not provide a log file for deluge because i do not know how to get it.

I hope someone can help me on this problem.

I would like to thank to Thoradia for this great repo and apps.

Best regards.