version 9.95.2 de LibrElec

• Bonjour,

Je viens de télécharger LibrElec 9.95.2 et au début j'ai le message suivant: depmod: erreur fstatat (nvidia).

Par contre, ma machine Kodi est connectée sur un Denon AVR et le Denon est affiché sur le port HDMI2 de mon téléviseur.

Avec cette nouvelle version, tout se passe comme si j'avais connecté un PC à mon HDMI 2 depuis mon téléviseur.

Je conduis Kodi avec l'application Kodi sur mon smartphone (sur Android) mais maintenant je ne peux rien contrôler

Merci de m'aider

PS: je suis retourné à 9.2.6

• Hello

I just downloaded LibrElec 9.95.2 and at first I have the following message: depmod: fstatat error (nvidia).

However, my Kodi machine is connected to a Denon AVR and the Denon is displayed on the HDMI2 port of my TV.

With this new version, everything happens as if I had connected a PC to my HDMI 2 from my TV.

I drive Kodi with the Kodi app on my smartphone (on Android) but now I can't control anything

Thank you for helping me

PS: I went back to 9.2.6

• Hello,

i dont understand what you mean ....

My System:

Shuttle XS35GS V3 with Intel Atom D2550, 1,86 Ghz and a AMD Radeon HD 7410M ( 2x HDMI + 2 VGA)

- and 4GB Ram

(System run fine without any Problems ... Yes, not a Highend CPU but he have a own GPU and im happy with this PC for Kodi) 8)

I change to the Beta-Project with a clean install with the Addons

- waipu.tv

- Netflix

- Joyn

- Youtube

- VPN Manager for OpenVPN (with AirVPN)

i missing in moment the chrome browser :S (Tipp for a Betaversion?)

I can control Kodi very normal over Kodi Kore and with Trust Multimedia Keyboard.

Yes on the startup i get this messages too

depmod: ERROR: fstatat(5, nvidia.ko): No such file or directory

But in moment i find some issue about this error messages at the startup!

Regards

Semi

• I can concur that I am seeing this message too. What can we do to assist with determining why this message is occurring?

I can submit that I have an HP Elitedesk 705 G3 with an AMD A10 and Radeon graphics. No nvidia anywhere near my system!

• It is the stale symbolic link /usr/lib/kernel-overlays/*/lib/modules/*/nvidia/nvidia.ko to /var/lib/nvidia.ko at boot time.

In the past this was logged to journal but now it is executed earlier at boot time before systemd is started.

• I'm not sure if you're saying this is just cosmetic or not. Even if it doesn't actually hurt anything I'd recommend trying to make the message go away before final release as it just screams something is wrong to the average person. Just saying.

For the rest of us it's just annoying not necessarily scary. I hate anything that breaks the appliance level smoothness that LibreELEC creates when everything is done right. It just looks so professional and definitely passes the SAF\WAF issue.

I can give it to my Dad in a box already configured and to him it's like having a corporate cable box or streamer of some sort. It just has that polished feel. So thank you for that and your time.