Posts by salvador

Sorry,

i have the following message; failed to paste log files, try again.

But the log contains :

2023-09-22 15:08:25.527 T:840 warning <general>: [metadata.themoviedb.org.python]: The Movie Database Python error searching with web service TMDB: failed to reach the remote site

Reason: [Errno -2] Name or service not known

It's all i can do

Bonjour,

J'ai installé un dongle Bluetooth sur mon Libreelec 9.2.6. J'ai un Logitech Harmony Hub, qui apparaît bien dans l'écran Bluetooth de Librelec, mais mon Logitech Hub ne veut pas se connecter.

Je clique sur son bouton "Appairer", mais rien ne se passe ;

Merci de m'aider.

Bonjour, je suis sur LibreElec 9.2.6 et j'ai reçu en cadeau une télécommande Logitech Harmony Companion.

J'ai besoin de Bluetooth pour commander Kodi. J'ai trouvé le paramètre Bluetooth dans les paramètres, mais je ne peux pas activer le Bluetooth

Est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider?

Merci d'avance

Bonjour, je suis sous LibreElec 9.2.6 et j'ai reçu en cadeau une télécommande Logitech Harmony Companion.

J'ai besoin du bluetooth pour commander Kodi mais je n'arrive pas à activer Bluetooth, dans les paramètres;

Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider ?

Merci d'avance

Hello

I just downloaded LibrElec 9.95.2 and at first I have the following message: depmod: fstatat error (nvidia).

However, my Kodi machine is connected to a Denon AVR and the Denon is displayed on the HDMI2 port of my TV.

With this new version, everything happens as if I had connected a PC to my HDMI 2 from my TV.

I drive Kodi with the Kodi app on my smartphone (on Android) but now I can't control anything

Thank you for helping me

PS: I went back to 9.2.6

Bonjour,

Je viens de télécharger LibrElec 9.95.2 et au début j'ai le message suivant: depmod: erreur fstatat (nvidia).

Par contre, ma machine Kodi est connectée sur un Denon AVR et le Denon est affiché sur le port HDMI2 de mon téléviseur.

Avec cette nouvelle version, tout se passe comme si j'avais connecté un PC à mon HDMI 2 depuis mon téléviseur.

Je conduis Kodi avec l'application Kodi sur mon smartphone (sur Android) mais maintenant je ne peux rien contrôler

Merci de m'aider

PS: je suis retourné à 9.2.6

Hello

I just downloadEd LibreElec 9.2.1 but when a movie is in the media library, I can no longer change scrapper to change the mode of analysis.

In the previous version, I switched to file mode and on any movie, I could change the mode of analysis

Thank you

This post will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

Hello

I just downloadEd LibreElec 9.2.1 but when a movie is in the media library, I can no longer change scrapper to change the mode of analysis.

In the previous version, I switched to file mode and on any movie, I could change the mode of analysis

Thank you

Hello

Je viens de télécharger LibreElec 9.2.1 mais lorsqu'un film est dans la médiathèque, je ne peux plus changer de scrapper pour changer le mode d'analyse.

Dans la version précédente, je passais en mode fichier et sur n'importe quel film, je pouvais changer le mode d'analyse

Je vous remercie

Hello

LibrElec 9.2.0 has been asking me problems for some time:

The

1 - I can no longer open music DVDs

2 - he can no longer find info on certain films

So I'd like to go back, and take a previous version.

What precautions should I take?

Thank you for your help

La

I'm on LibreElec 9.2.0. I can't play my DVDs, like operas, concerts. On the advice of a friend, I disabled the VAAPI/mpeg2 acceleration but nothing helps. My other classic DVD movies are very successful, so I don't use the internal DVD menu.

When I insert a DVD, it loads into the menu and if I choose one of the menu items, there is a blockage. Nothing's going on.

It's the same with my classic DVDs, they load well in the menu, and then there's blocking

Please help me

Ok,

here is my post in English

I am under LibreElec 9.2.0. I can not read my DVDs, like operas, concerts. On the advice of a friend, I disabled the acceleration VAAPI / mpeg2 but nothing helps. My other classic DVD movies are very successful, if I don't use the internal DVD menu.

When I insert a DVD, it loads up to the menu and if I choose one of the menu items, there is a blockage. Nothing is happening.

It's the same with my classic DVDs, they load well to the menu, and then there is blocking

Please help me

Bonjour ,

je suis sous LibreElec 9.2.0. Je n'arrive pas à lire mes DVD musicaux, comme les opéras, les concerts. Sur les conseils d'un ami, j'ai désactivé l'accélération VAAPI / mpeg2 mais rien n'y fait. Mes autres DVD de films classiques bien réussis, si je n'utilise pas le menu interne au DVD.

Lorsque j'insère un DVD, il se charge jusqu'au menu et si je choisis un des item du menu, il y a un blocage. Plus rien ne se passe.

C'est la même chose avec mes DVD classiques, ils se chargent bien jusqu'au menu, et puis il y a blocage

Merci de bien vouloir m'aider