Libreelec problems

• Hi, recently I am facing an issue in which I can't transfer bluetooth files with obex commander and I used to transfer files normally like 1 week ago, can't open any addons , weather isn't properly displayed (although the Raspberry pi 4 has internet connection ) and also I can't open libreelec settings

Thanks to everyone who responds

• From this modest description and without the details provided, without logs, it is difficult to help. However, I'm guessing a problem with the SD card - it may be damaged or have a compatibility issue.

• Anyone ?

Bumping your own thread within 2 hours is a bit .. enthusiastic. This is not a 24/7 commercial helpdesk. We're all volunteers here.

As already outlined: no logs isn't making it easier for us. There is no crystal ball here.

It could be a damaged card. Get a dmesg listing, perhaps something shows up there too.

Or try a different SDcard.

• Bumping your own thread within 2 hours is a bit .. enthusiastic. This is not a 24/7 commercial helpdesk. We're all volunteers here.

As already outlined: no logs isn't making it easier for us. There is no crystal ball here.

It could be a damaged card. Get a dmesg listing, perhaps something shows up there too.

Thanks for the response and sorry for the rush, but what is dmseg listing and how do I get it? Thank you for your precious time and again I am really sorry to bother you

• Bumping your own thread within 2 hours is a bit .. enthusiastic. This is not a 24/7 commercial helpdesk. We're all volunteers here.

And also can this be fixed if I format the sd card and then re flash the libreelec image cause it was working properly until today afternoon

• And also can this be fixed if I format the sd card and then re flash the libreelec image cause it was working properly until today afternoon

You may try with the same or with another SD card.

Regarding to logs - you need to connect to your RPi through SSH using Putty ( Download PuTTY: latest release (0.74) ) or another SSH client.

It should be easy with default Putty settings, just enter the IP of your RPi and click Open. Default username is root and password libreelec

Then change the Putty settings (right mouse button click to blue header - Change settings - Window - Lines of scrollback --> 999999, Apply)

Then copy & paste this text to Putty's window and press Enter:

cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log

cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crash.log

dmesg

Then click the Putty's blue header again, select Copy All to Clipboard, paste your clipboard to pastebin.com and put a link here.

• Thanks for the help, I will do that tomorrow

• So this is it, kodi log:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

kodi crasg log :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

dmesg:

Thank you once again all of you for your precious time and i hope this issue can be fixed because i am usning libreelec for a while now and i am very suprised by all the possibilities it has and i want it to work properly.

Good morning/afternoon/night

• Thank you once again all of you for your precious time

It's just too bad that all was in vain... Because apparently, even as a "beginner", you managed to have a shitload of video piracy add-ons installed. If you had read the forum rules (which also apply to Kodi in general), we have a zero-tolerance stance of any kind of illegal activities when it comes to Kodi. Its reputation has been smeared by such add-ons for years already, and here you come asking us to help you fix your illegal setup. Plenty of add-ons which are known to f*ck up Kodi core functionality. So, support? I don't think so.

From now on I suggest you either come here with a fully clean & legal Kodi setup in case of any new questions, or you can simply find your support from wherever you downloaded the add-ons crap.

Thanks for wasting our precious time.

• As a rule we don't ban users unless they are abusive towards staff or they are spam bots, we simply refuse support and perhaps control threads to ensure others don't step in, to ensure forum rules are followed. Users (even the worst initial offenders) should always have the option to change their ways and redeem themselves with a clean/free-of-crapware system.