Posts by megaprime421

So this is it, kodi log:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

kodi crasg log :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

dmesg:

Thank you once again all of you for your precious time and i hope this issue can be fixed because i am usning libreelec for a while now and i am very suprised by all the possibilities it has and i want it to work properly.

Good morning/afternoon/night

Thanks for the help, I will do that tomorrow

Bumping your own thread within 2 hours is a bit .. enthusiastic. This is not a 24/7 commercial helpdesk. We're all volunteers here.

As already outlined: no logs isn't making it easier for us. There is no crystal ball here.

It could be a damaged card. Get a dmesg listing, perhaps something shows up there too.

Or try a different SDcard.

And also can this be fixed if I format the sd card and then re flash the libreelec image cause it was working properly until today afternoon

Bumping your own thread within 2 hours is a bit .. enthusiastic. This is not a 24/7 commercial helpdesk. We're all volunteers here.

As already outlined: no logs isn't making it easier for us. There is no crystal ball here.

It could be a damaged card. Get a dmesg listing, perhaps something shows up there too.

Or try a different SDcard.

Thanks for the response and sorry for the rush, but what is dmseg listing and how do I get it? Thank you for your precious time and again I am really sorry to bother you

Hi, recently I am facing an issue in which I can't transfer bluetooth files with obex commander and I used to transfer files normally like 1 week ago, can't open any addons , weather isn't properly displayed (although the Raspberry pi 4 has internet connection ) and also I can't open libreelec settings

Thanks to everyone who responds

Where can I find the kodi 19 libreelec image ? And does it support 4k hdr ,Dolby atmos and dts HD at the moment? And one last question does it support hdr10+ , if not when it will supoort hdr10 ?Thank you for your time whoever respond, have a nice day/afternoon/night (sorry if that's stupid question but I am still learning...)

Hi, I want to use libreelec on raspbery pi 4b 8gb ram model on a composite video tv. How can I set it up? And also do I need to chnage the resolution from the kodi settings ? Thank you in advance whoever read this letter

hi , good morning/evening/night,

I would like to backup my libreelec (raspberry pi 4b) but when I click the backup option on libreelec settings , libreelec system freezes and i can't click anything. Does anyone know how to fix this issue in order to backup my system just in case? Thanks for the time whoever read this thread

hi, i have noticed while watching a movie that it has has some issues . For example I tried 5.1,7,7.1 audio channels and while a character or a person speaking with background music , I can hear only the background music not the person that is speaking, but when I turn it to 2.0 or 2.1 it is working fine..., I also have tried 7.1 audio channels on kodi through Android tv play store app and it is working fine? What's the fix? Thank for the time of everyone that are reading this thread and I would appreciate a response by someone who knows how to fiz the problem