General Libreelec Question from returning user.

• Hello, I was using libreelec the last 2 years but since the last summer I was using osmc and I decided to return to libreelec due to some issues that were existing in osmc. I wanted to ask because I remember there were some issues with libreelec so is , dolby atmos/truehd/dts hd finally fully supported? I remember I had stuttering issues while I was using them in my tv that was capable of produce these sound formats. Also is hdr or dolby vision fully supported? And last but not least I remember there was a huge stuttering issue in 4k movies than were above a certain limit of storage like 10 or 20GB (I don't remember) is this fixed now?

Thank you all for your time and I am glad returning to my roots 😅 . I am looking forward to all of your replies

Edit: I am using the Raspberry pi 4b 8gb ram model

• HDR is supported for some time (8/10/12-bit HEVC) using HDR/HDR10/HLG .. but not DV as this requires proprietary info, although ffmpeg is slowly reverse-engineering capabilities to at least not display DV content badly. HD audio is supported for some time too; Kodi/ffmpeg still has occasional issues with TrueHD content still but there have been fixes done recently and it's mostly broken media that has issues now. YMMV, but RPi4 is the lowest drama device that I run.

• HDR is supported for some time (8/10/12-bit HEVC) using HDR/HDR10/HLG .. but not DV as this requires proprietary info, although ffmpeg is slowly reverse-engineering capabilities to at least not display DV content badly. HD audio is supported for some time too; Kodi/ffmpeg still has occasional issues with TrueHD content still but there have been fixes done recently and it's mostly broken media that has issues now. YMMV, but RPi4 is the lowest drama device that I run.

I remember there were issues with dolby atmos like huge stuttering every 10-20 mins when the rp4 was sending audio through the pass-through. Was this fixed?