How to access portainer?

• I have installed docker and portainer from the Addon menu, but I cannot access portainer by going to http://MY_IP:9000. I've tried rebooting, reinstalling docker and portainer, but nothing works. I can provide any logs/etc. that are needed, I'm not sure where to go from here

Thanks!

• Check the systemd log with

Code
    journalctl -u docker.linuxserver.portainer

There aren't any logs for docker doing this, unfortunately

Code
    -- Logs begin at Mon 2020-05-18 06:18:14 CDT, end at Mon 2020-05-18 13:48:04 CDT. --
    -- No entries --
  • Disable the addon, wait 30 seconds, reenable and then check with that command.

You can add "-f" to the end to watch them live

I've got logs this time, I put them at this pastebin instead of here. It seems like a file is not created that should be created (line 8 of logs). Can I make the file manually, or is it something that docker has to do on its own?

• i have same issue on rpi3 libreelec 9.1

heres what comand says

Code
    May 21 23:52:09 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Started docker.linuxserver.portainer container.
    May 21 23:52:13 LibreELEC sh[747]: docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint portainer (6fe60690b6e31eeb0860e8e8af
    May 21 23:52:13 LibreELEC systemd[1]: docker.linuxserver.portainer.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=125/n/a
    May 21 23:52:13 LibreELEC systemd[1]: docker.linuxserver.portainer.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
    May 21 23:52:23 LibreELEC systemd[1]: docker.linuxserver.portainer.service: Service RestartSec=10s expired, scheduling restart.
    May 21 23:52:23 LibreELEC systemd[1]: docker.linuxserver.portainer.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 1.
  • I'm using libreelec 9.2.1 on an rpi4 and I hit install on the portainer addon and it pulls the image and starts the container with no issues

It looks like there are two separate issues above. One is an issue with a docker image layer, perhaps a corrupted download? I recommend deleting all images and retrying.

The other issue Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint portainer (6fe60690b6e31eeb0860e8e8af looks like port 9000 is already in use by something else (upnp?) You can either turn upnp off and try again, or you can change the portainer port in addon settings to anything else (like 9001)

• I am looking for some portainer help. I am able to install it from linuxserver addons and then access the web UI. Now I want to add a container. But when it comes to the volume mapping, when I click the field there are no options to select and a path can not be entered manually. So I am guessing one has to define a few volumes in portainer before adding them to other containers. So I see a volumes tab on the left hand side menu. Is this where one does it ? What host IP to use? 127.0.0.1 or localhost ? Even that does not show any paths when clicking into the box. What does one enter manually ? Appreciate any help. Thank you.