[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.0 for S805

• Hi kszaq I really appreciate the work you have done here with this build.

I was wondering whether or not cpu clock speed can be changed on this build. I have tried locating the config.txt file, but I have been unable to locate it.

Thanks

Llama101

• kszaq

I loaded fresh 8.0.2e on a SD card with no Addons. After moving around Kodi after about 8 mins it locked up. Then reboot left it alone locked up after 15 mins.

7.0.1.1 is fine anything after that Locks up. Any other major changes after 7.0.1.1 for M201d ?

Thanks

I have HD18Q which has 1 GB RAM but the my box also locks up and Reboots after 30 odd minutes. I dont know what is going on with the box or I would have provided logs or something that could have helped. I hope this issue gets fixed in the next update.

How to downgrade to 7.0.1.1 from the Latest build btw?

• I simply used the SD card with the 7.0.1.1 made sure it worked ok then followed the same procedure to InstalltoNand command. I would however just boot from SD card with 7.0.1.1 and give it some runtime confirm its ok before you install to NAND. It working well for me but it also keeps me stuck on Jarvis.

• I tried 7.0.1.1 but it starts to stutter while playing video after a few minutes. Like the FPS drops to 5 and audio turns off.

Is this same for you as well?

I simply used the SD card with the 7.0.1.1 made sure it worked ok then followed the same procedure to InstalltoNand command. I would however just boot from SD card with 7.0.1.1 and give it some runtime confirm its ok before you install to NAND. It working well for me but it also keeps me stuck on Jarvis.

• I have a box labelled A85 which works with Libreelec on the HD18q version using the remote from the M201. I know that wifi worked when I first set Libreelec up. It doesn't now. What's happened is that "Wireless Networks" is missing from Libreelec network settings. If I connect a USB wifi dongle, these settings reappear.

Does anyone in this excellent community have any tips on what I can do to restore the inbuilt wifi or to confirm that the wifi module has failed?

Thanks for reading

• So sorry kszaq. Like so many others before me I thought I could skip the rules for bug reporting and someone would fix it blind. Anyhow, if I've done it right here's something to go on. I took recreation to be going to the Network settings screen where only the wired option is available. As you'll see, I'm using 8.1.1 that you don't seem to have announced yet but the problem was there before when I was on 8.0.2e.

forum.libreelec.tv/core/attachment/1743/

Sorry my signature is way out of date.

• It looks like the chip is detected but the driver not loaded. Is this a box that worked properly with any earlier build? Can you also post a result of udevadm info /sys/bus/sdio/devices/sdio*?

• Sorry for the delay kszaq - the whole ssh thing is very new to me and I had to do a fair bit of reading to get you the results. You are right that the wifi did work in earlier builds, probably the 7 versions because I'd let a friend borrow the box and upgraded it when he returned it. I can restore earlier versions to test if this helps but i can't be any more specific from memory.

I hope this means something to you!

# udevadm info /sys/bus/sdio/devices/sdio*

P: /devices/platform/aml_sdio.0/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/sdio:0001:1

E: DEVPATH=/devices/platform/aml_sdio.0/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/sdio:0001:1

E: MODALIAS=sdio:c07v3030d3030

E: SDIO_CLASS=07

E: SDIO_ID=3030:3030

E: SUBSYSTEM=sdio

• I am hoping somebody could help me with this menu issue.

I have the latest version of LE installed on mSD and running fine.

In the Estuary skin, the power button gives the option to "reboot from internal" which is excellent.

However, when i have installed Arctic: Zephyr Plus skin, i do not get that option, i only get

Shutdown

Custom shutdown timer

Suspend

Reboot

Settings

System info

File manager

Reload Skin

I am not sure how to add it, or change one of the above menu items.

• I'm going to crosspost this here (from the S812 thread), with hope that someone knows whats up:

Hey guys, loving LibreElec on my X8h PLUS! It's so clean!

However, are there any known problems with getting Dolby Digital PLUS passthrough? It won't work for me, I've enabled passthrough in Kodi and DTS / Dolby Digital 5.1 works as expected and are recognized by my receiver.

But DD+ isn't :(

It fallsback to PCM. I'm using HDMI between receiver and box.

My box:

Minix NEO X8-H Plus

I've used this image:

LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.0.2b-X8H-PLUS

My receiver is:

Yamaha RX-V779

My receiver should support DD+ as per specification: RX-V779 - Specs - Yamaha - United States

Grateful for any help :)

Thanks!