I tried 7.0.1.1 but it starts to stutter while playing video after a few minutes. Like the FPS drops to 5 and audio turns off.

Is this same for you as well?

I simply used the SD card with the 7.0.1.1 made sure it worked ok then followed the same procedure to InstalltoNand command. I would however just boot from SD card with 7.0.1.1 and give it some runtime confirm its ok before you install to NAND. It working well for me but it also keeps me stuck on Jarvis.

kszaq

I loaded fresh 8.0.2e on a SD card with no Addons. After moving around Kodi after about 8 mins it locked up. Then reboot left it alone locked up after 15 mins.

7.0.1.1 is fine anything after that Locks up. Any other major changes after 7.0.1.1 for M201d ?

Thanks

I have HD18Q which has 1 GB RAM but the my box also locks up and Reboots after 30 odd minutes. I dont know what is going on with the box or I would have provided logs or something that could have helped. I hope this issue gets fixed in the next update.

How to downgrade to 7.0.1.1 from the Latest build btw?

I tried to boot my S805 box from USB drive using the toothpick method but it goes inside Android System Recovery.
    I have successfully booted LibreElec from the same thumb drive in the past builds but now it doesn't seem to be working.

Not even with old builds.

Here is what I am doing.

I downloaded the tar.gz file for all 3 versions of the box.
    Then I performed these steps for each file.

Formatted the USB drive
    Extracted the img file from the archive and burned it on the thumb drive using Win32 Disk imager.
    Disconnect the power supply of the box
    Connected the USB drive in the USB port I have been successfully booted from in the past.
    Held the reset switch using toothpick and connected the power.

Can you please help me? My tv box is very slow with Android.

I now have this screen what next?

I would assume update from EXT but which file would I have to have on the SD CARD?
    I would like to run from sd card to see if everything works, before installing to NAND.

THANKS.

Facing the exact same issue. When I try to boot into LibreElec using toothpick method, The Android System Recovery screen shows up and I can't do anything but restart to the Android which I don't like.

Can someone please help us ??