[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.0 for S805

• Hello,

V 7.90.beta4 makes problems with the hardware-acceleration of my HD-IPTV streams (Zattoo TV) on my red striped MXQ. The screen stays black.

I went back to v 7.90.beta3 and everything works again.

Cheers
    Mark

Gesendet von meinem H60-L04 mit Tapatalk

I have installed beta4, then same problem with red striped MXQ. No video and audio when playing mp4 or mkv.

Beta3 has no problem, thanks for Kodi Krypton support

• Hey Kodi gurus!

Just been setting up the new beta on my mxq box and apart from it being rather slow (which I'm putting down to my sdcard for now) when I try and play most of my video files it comes out all crackley and you can't hear the original audio at all. They play fine on other devices. I'm thinking its a codec problem. Any help would be great :)

• 7.90.beta4a uploaded with a fix for HW-accelerated playback.

Thank you! I have a problem, I bought an other one mxq but after reboot it I get this info:

But 'old' mxq shows this:

Can this be solved with vmalloc kernel option?

Thanks
    Paolo

Edited once, last by Akir4d (January 30, 2017 at 8:49 PM).

• Any help with the remote.conf file? Ive tried all 3 no luck, whats the difference from 7 builds to these betas? As my remote works fine with 7 builds?

Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

• Any help with the remote.conf file? Ive tried all 3 no luck, whats the difference from 7 builds to these betas? As my remote works fine with 7 builds?

Thanks

have you try to use original remote.conf from android?

• I haven't no, i havent got my original one, do you know where i could get hold of it from?

Thanks for the reply.

Open a ssh terminal (you can use putty for windows, just put ip of box on the connection box then user: root, password: libreelec)

If you run from sdcard and not used installtointernal

Code
    mkdir /tmp/system
    mount /dev/system /tmp/system
    cp /tmp/system/etc/remote.conf /storage/.config
    reboot

else you can try:

Code
    mkdir /tmp/system
    cp /tmp/system/remote.conf /storage/.config
    reboot
  • Open a ssh terminal (you can use putty for windows, just put ip of box on the connection box then user: root, password: libreelec)

If you run from sdcard and not used installtointernal

Code
    mkdir /tmp/system
    cp /tmp/system/etc/remote.conf /storage/.config
    reboot

else you can try:

Code
    mkdir /tmp/system
    cp /tmp/system/remote.conf /storage/.config
    reboot

I will give this a try, i have it installed to nand at the mo so ill try this code and see what happens. Thanks again

• What operating system do you use?, I found on my windows 10 it wouldn't let me access my mxq thru any browsers. So what i did was went to windows then network and my mxq box showed up in there. I then copied the file to update folder and restarted my box, job done :).

Thank you for your reply =), but I didn't explain well, everything works fine, I have libreelec on my ott tv box and I know how to access with samba. What I would like to have, but I don't know if is it possible, is to visit web pages on the internet by using libreelec on my ott tv box. I already tried the addon "web viewer" but it's very "userunfriendly" and doesn't view web pages like an ordinary browser so i asked my self if something better existed