[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.0 for S805

• Trying to install LibreELEC-S805.MXQ.arm-7.0.3.3a.zip on a MXQ S805. I first did the SD card boot to test it out and see if everything was working fine. Then I proceeded to attempt the NAND install. Afterwards it just permanently sits on the LibreElec splash (sat there for more than an hour). I am now reverting back to an Android install, but I would like to figure out why the SD works fine but NAND install will not complete. It is an all black MXQ box. I am wondering if this is an issue with aml_autoscript as the SD install provides this file (using the LibreElec-SD tool) but when I try to perform the NAND install I don't see an aml_autoscript as per the installation instructions. I attempted to use the aml_autoscript from the SD build for 7.0.3.3a.zip, but this left my device stuck on the boot splash.

I also tried using the aml_autoscript from here: Index of /s805/utils/boot_from_sd_uenv/ upon testing it just boots to my Android installation and never actually begins the install process. At least the aml_autoscript from the SD build would start the install, just gets stuck on boot splash after install forever. (seemingly)

EDIT: Also tried LibreELEC-S805.MXQ.arm-7.0.2.4.zip and LibreELEC-S805.MXQ.arm-7.0.0.1.zip which both have aml_autoscript included. Still getting sent thru regular boot. Is there ANYTHING other than the 3 files that should be present on my SD?

Edited once, last by Aesaunic (January 18, 2017 at 4:51 PM).

• Hi Kszaq,

I can't run this at all on my all black MXQ. It just shows the 'MXQ' splash screen, flashes and then loops back. It does this on both SD card boot and NAND install.

• Hi .. I just updated to v8.0 Beta3 on MK808b+ .. I took the path from v7!

All runs smooth besides th PVR client for HDHomerun .. it somehow does not detect it at all and no channels or anything is visible!

any advise ?

Edited once, last by xx_Nexus_xx (January 25, 2017 at 4:51 AM).

• Tried this today, updated from libreelec 7.0, all went fine apart from my remote dont work. I have it installed to.nand and in previous version remote was working fine. Ive tried all 3 links for remote but still no luck, i put the text into the config folder, am i doing this right?, Once i get the remote working it will all be fine. Any help appreciated.

• Hi .. I just updated to v8.0 Beta3 on MK808b+ .. I took the path from v7!

All runs smooth besides th PVR client for HDHomerun .. it somehow does not detect it at all and no channels or anything is visible!

any advise ?

I also had issues with my MythTV PVR plugin after update from v7. I ended up doing a clean install, now works perfectly.

• Tried this today, updated from libreelec 7.0, all went fine apart from my remote dont work. I have it installed to.nand and in previous version remote was working fine. Ive tried all 3 links for remote but still no luck, i put the text into the config folder, am i doing this right?, Once i get the remote working it will all be fine. Any help appreciated.

Running beta 3 now. Working great but similar to the person above the default remote stopped working. Using the tv remote now and CEC which is fine but it doesnt have the buttons to show codec info or jump back to main menu etc. Other than that Im delighted with it. Thanks very much

• Thank you kszaq your builds are wonderful, I'm using 7.0.3.2. and i wanted to try the beta but links are not working I hope they'll work soon again. Do anybody know a way to install in libreelec a browser like chromium or whatever?

• Thank you kszaq your builds are wonderful, I'm using 7.0.3.2. and i wanted to try the beta but links are not working I hope they'll work soon again. Do anybody know a way to install in libreelec a browser like chromium or whatever?

What operating system do you use?, I found on my windows 10 it wouldn't let me access my mxq thru any browsers. So what i did was went to windows then network and my mxq box showed up in there. I then copied the file to update folder and restarted my box, job done :).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

• OP updated with 7.90.beta4 with Kodi 17.0rc4. From this release device-specific builds are back.

Addon updates and more detailed changelog coming soon.

Tried this version tonight but im still having no luck with remote, everything is fine in the 7.0 builds but soon as i update to latest beta builds it stops. Ive tried every remote.conf file in the config folder, what am i doing wrong??

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

• Hello,

V 7.90.beta4 makes problems with the hardware-acceleration of my HD-IPTV streams (Zattoo TV) on my red striped MXQ. The screen stays black.

I went back to v 7.90.beta3 and everything works again.

Cheers
    Mark

Gesendet von meinem H60-L04 mit Tapatalk