Posts by Aesaunic

Trying to install LibreELEC-S805.MXQ.arm-7.0.3.3a.zip on a MXQ S805. I first did the SD card boot to test it out and see if everything was working fine. Then I proceeded to attempt the NAND install. Afterwards it just permanently sits on the LibreElec splash (sat there for more than an hour). I am now reverting back to an Android install, but I would like to figure out why the SD works fine but NAND install will not complete. It is an all black MXQ box. I am wondering if this is an issue with aml_autoscript as the SD install provides this file (using the LibreElec-SD tool) but when I try to perform the NAND install I don't see an aml_autoscript as per the installation instructions. I attempted to use the aml_autoscript from the SD build for 7.0.3.3a.zip, but this left my device stuck on the boot splash.

I also tried using the aml_autoscript from here: Index of /s805/utils/boot_from_sd_uenv/ upon testing it just boots to my Android installation and never actually begins the install process. At least the aml_autoscript from the SD build would start the install, just gets stuck on boot splash after install forever. (seemingly)

EDIT: Also tried LibreELEC-S805.MXQ.arm-7.0.2.4.zip and LibreELEC-S805.MXQ.arm-7.0.0.1.zip which both have aml_autoscript included. Still getting sent thru regular boot. Is there ANYTHING other than the 3 files that should be present on my SD?