[8.0.2e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

• kszaq, can you compile one test version for wetek play2 with internal dvb tuner support ?
    Pozdro

I recommend using Raybuntu's build (thread-4248.html), I don't think I have anything in my build that his do not have - except media_build drivers. But if I wanted to include drivers for WP2's internal tuner I would have to disable media_build drivers anyway.

• Any idea how hot the CPU runs usually? With just the crappy heatsink on it, if it runs hot then I'll add a 5V fan on it. I installed the version with temp sensor disabled just incase so don't know how how these things actually run.

EDIT: Any ETA on 7.95.1 build?

Edited once, last by Stige (January 31, 2017 at 4:56 PM).

• I recommend using Raybuntu's build (thread-4248.html), I don't think I have anything in my build that his do not have - except media_build drivers. But if I wanted to include drivers for WP2's internal tuner I would have to disable media_build drivers anyway.

Greetings,

So you're right, it makes more sense if the two are not together.

Thanks for the info, my friend.

Respects...

• Any idea how hot the CPU runs usually? With just the crappy heatsink on it, if it runs hot then I'll add a 5V fan on it. I installed the version with temp sensor disabled just incase so don't know how how these things actually run.

It's different depending on the box. Install a version with temp sensor enabled, get the box to boot and observe your temperatures.

EDIT: Any ETA on 7.95.1 build?

My build versioning is different, beta4 is updated with almost all upstream commits that will become 7.95.2.

• kszaq: I have run systemctl status brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml.service in beta4a:

● brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml.service - Broadcom sdio firmware update
    Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml.service; static; vendor preset: disabled)
    Active: active (running) since Thu 2015-01-01 00:00:26 UTC; 2 years 1 months ago
    Main PID: 2857 (hciattach)
    CGroup: /system.slice/brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-aml.service
    └─2857 /usr/bin/hciattach -n -s 115200 /dev/ttyS1 bcm43xx 2000000

Jan 01 00:00:26 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Started Broadcom sdio firmware update.
    Jan 01 00:00:26 LibreELEC hciattach[2857]: Patch not found for BCM4335A0, continue anyway

A quick search in the forum showed that you're going to add this in the next build for the non beta version. Are you planning the same for the beta?

Thank you!

• "LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-7.90.beta3-temp_sensor_disabled" Live TV pvr is working smoothly on my device,... best I ever found, but I can't getting some addons to work (Retrospect from Bas Rieter e.g.), someone who could give me a push in the right direction?

thank You,

Jefken.

Edited once, last by Jefken (February 2, 2017 at 7:52 AM).

• Oh I only noticed RC4 on the site :o
    Must be really new.

RC4 is last week's news. ;)
    Yesterday's news is 17 final. I don't know why they haven't updated the site yet but there is a link for the final version on the sidebar.

Edited once, last by minimoe (February 2, 2017 at 5:52 PM).