[8.0.2e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

• Hey,it's getting better and better still. Still have the audio sync issues though when using passthrough - does anybody know what broke it? As I am reading this many people have the same problem but use advancedsettings for walkaround but still...
    Thank you so much for all your help

I'm using passthrough for all digital sound options: DTS and up and DD and up. No delay at all. This is regarding my local files, maybe you've experienced this using different source(s)?

• I play only local files through LAN (wired,1Gb) via SMB or NFS (the same result).
    I have two Minix U1's (one use passthrough via Yamaha YSP-2500 and other directly to TV - no passthrough used).
    I have no delay when not using passthrough (DD,DTS...), and have different problems with different versions when I use passthrough.

7.0.2.007 (Jarvis) - no delay whatsoever
    7.0.2.008 (Jarvis) - did not test
    7.0.2.009 (Jarvis) - static .150ms delay for all files - That's what I'm using now
    7.0.2.011 (Jarvis) - 0.500ms delay for some movies and NO delay for others (usually divx/mp33,no surround)
    7.0.2.012 (Jarvis) - did not test properly, but the delay is there (similar to Krypton Beta2)
    7.90Beta2 (Krypton) - 0.250ms delay for some movies and 0.100 delay for others (usually divx/mp33,no surround), did not test thoroughly enough to say that these are only two options with delay

So it's really weird.

Every system tested was always installed from scratch / not upgraded.

• Hey,it's getting better and better still. Still have the audio sync issues though when using passthrough - does anybody know what broke it? As I am reading this many people have the same problem but use advancedsettings for walkaround but still...
    Thank you so much for all your help

I have no problem at all with audio sync using (Toslink) passthrough

• I would like to report that since beta2, the IR remote with my Wetek Hub doesn't work anymore.

Thank you.

Pitou!

Have you upgraded from official LE or Raybuntu's build? If yes, you probably did not update your device tree. Official LE uses LIRC for the remote, whereas my builds use amremote. On my WeTek Hub remote is working.

• 1- I updated to Beta1 from 1st post and it was working well
    2- I updated using the latest GIT from official LE. (own compilation). Lost IR.
    3- I updated using Beta2 from 1st post and still no IR
    4- Downgraded to Beta1 from 1st post and still no IR.

Can you guide me on how to get back on track?

What do I have to do to inject the dtb.img file?

Thank you.

Pitou!

Official LE uses LIRC for the remote, whereas my builds use amremote.

And I really love your build for using amremote, for the rest of course too :) But with ur builds my remote is so much more responsive, the system feels really snappy and fast on my Hub compared to any other build or Android I have put on it :)

Thanks again for your great work and the effort you out in those builds :)

Regards
    Vlaves

PS I guess this build is 32Bit only? Hope you will stay on 32Bit as there is no mem leak reconizeable at all :)
    PPS In this thread here in the Kodi Forum a Kodi 18 build is mentioned where the inputstream is working again with Amazon Video, any chnace to get those changes into your build?

Edited once, last by vlaves (January 17, 2017 at 8:38 PM).

• PS I guess this build is 32Bit only? Hope you will stay on 32Bit as there is no mem leak reconizeable at all :)

As far as I know there is a memory leak in 32-bit builds but much less recognizable and therefore not noticeable at all. That said developers with much more skills are looking into fixing the leak.

PPS In this thread here in the Kodi Forum a Kodi 18 build is mentioned where the inputstream is working again with Amazon Video, any chnace to get those changes into your build?

The mentioned Kodi version is for Android and uses WeTek's DRM capabilities in Android. In LE you can try using unofficial plugins: LibreELEC

• As far as I know there is a memory leak in 32-bit builds but much less recognizable and therefore not noticeable at all. That said developers with much more skills are looking into fixing the leak.

Thanks for the update :) I can live with that perfectly as long as it is not appearing :)

The mentioned Kodi version is for Android and uses WeTek's DRM capabilities in Android. In LE you can try using unofficial plugins: LibreELEC

Wow, just wow :) thanks so much for that information :) Exactly the thing I was searching for :)

Edited once, last by vlaves (January 17, 2017 at 10:30 PM).

• Just a little question, with Beta 1 and 2 in TVH client I need to press enter twice to get the full screen image. From a fresh install on a separate SD card.
    It's probably just a tvh client setting I might have missed?

• Sadly have not had the time to test the beta2 build yet only the beta1 build over the weekend. Have to say the i am starting to like Krypton more and more. Navigating the menu is noticably a lot faster than Jarvis on my Wetek Hub. Only problems i had was playing 3D movies (TV doesn't pick up on 3D like with Jarvis build) but then again 3D is defined as experimental so can't complaining about that ;). Other problem that i have is that some DVD iso's don't play (start's playing the "commercial clips" but doesn't reach the DVD menu) This happens on all Krypton builds i tried so is not specifically related to your build. Will be testing beta2 build next weekend. Thanks once again for all your hard work.

• If I want to install clean LE 8 beta, and before that was install LE 7.0.3 on the SD card, I need to use the toothpick method, or just run with the new bootloader? Update does not want to.