Posts by stillka

Hello,

I want buy second TV box (I already have S905 Beelink MiniMX 1/8GB which works great!) but I require 1GB Ethernet.

Because S905 boxes are discontinued and S905x don't support 1GB Ethernet I am looking for new S912.

Questions:

Is actual release of LibreELEC for S912 good for everyday use (watching 4K movies with SPDIF 5.1 audio output to A/V receiver)?

What S912 TV box do you recommend? H96 Pro+ looks good (3GB DDR4 version is now for 50Eur on sale...) or Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3GB DDR4?

Hi, all my test clips (mostly focused on audio codes) plays just fine (including enigma2 PVR plugin) , even better then on 12c...great, it's my default Kodi now! Thank you!

Agnes_de_Venice_-_Christos_Anesti_Mar2013_24bit_96kHz.flac
    Astra.SES.Demo.HEVC.ts
    BigBuckBunny_2000hevc.mp4
    bird90.mkv
    birds_1080p_24fps_h265.mkv
    burosch1.mpg
    burosch2.mpg
    ChID-BLITS-EBU.mp4
    dolby_amaze_lossless-DWEU.m2ts
    dolby_digital_plus_channel_check_lossless-DWEU.mkv
    dolby_truehd_channel_check_lossless-DWEU.mkv
    Dredd – DTS Sound Check DTS-HD MA 7.1.m2ts
    dts_orchestra_short_lossless-DWEU.mkv
    DTSX_Demo_2016.m2ts
    H.265 HVEC Test 2.mkv
    Jellyfish-140-Mbps-2160p-hevc-10bit.mkv
    Jellyfish-90-Mbps-1080p-hevc-10bit.mkv
    Philips_UHD_supershopdemo_1.mp4
    POCAWE_Sample.mkv
    Safari_ Dolby_Digital_Plus.m2ts
    Samsung Demo Oceanic Life [1080p a 40 Mbps].mkv
    Samsung_UHD_Dubai.ts
    sr002-01-24192.wav
    Tears_400_x265.mp4
    tos-4096x1720-tiles.mkv

My setup is Beelink MiniMX 1/8GB + Samsung 4K TV and Yamaha 5.1 receiver, using audio passhrough over optical Toslink cable.

Hi,

I have switched from 64bit to 32 bit version of 7.0.3.011 and no problems with lagging on 32 bit version! Thank you for great image.

btw - what sense it make to develop 64bit version? The boxes have typically 1-2GB of RAM...4GB max - that's OK for 32bit kernel which can address max 4GB RAM...or I am wrong?

Hi, sorry I have to correct my statement about reason of PVR lagging, it's caused in both 32bit and 64 bit versions by setting: Video - Adjust display refresh rate to "off".
    If I set it to "Always" or "On start/stop" it's not lag.

Hi,
    I have problem with lagging PVR, see the video...
    Can't say if problem was there before the 7.0.3.011 64 bit version as I just migrated from OpenElec (where PVR works just fine).
    Webif streaming from my OpenATV 5.3 satelite box over the network to PC/tablet is working OK (using vlc player on Windows 10 and smplayer on Linux)
    My box is MiniMX 1GB/8GB, using VU+ / Enigma 2 client PVR plugin.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi,

I have switched from 64bit to 32 bit version of 7.0.3.011 and no problems with lagging on 32 bit version! Thank you for great image.

btw - what sense it make to develop 64bit version? The boxes have typically 1-2GB of RAM...4GB max - that's OK for 32bit kernel which can address max 4GB RAM...or I am wrong?

Hi,
    I have problem with lagging PVR, see the video...
    Can't say if problem was there before the 7.0.3.011 version as I just migrated from OpenElec (where PVR works just fine).
    Webif streaming from my OpenATV 5.3 satelite box over the network to PC/tablet is working OK (using vlc player on Windows 10 and smplayer on Linux)
    My box is MiniMX 1GB/8GB, using VU+ / Enigma 2 client PVR plugin.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.