Geniatech t230c

• After the update of Libre-elec to 9.0.2 I can't atch tv anymore I got a warning htsp client server unreachable. In tv-headend, there's no adapter showing up. Dmesg gives this outp[ut. Anybody knows what to do?

• The adapter is found:

[ 9.976369] dvbdev: DVB: registering new adapter (Mygica T230C2 DVB-T/T2/C)

However; You're getting errors

[ 16.268660] dvb-usb: bulk message failed: -110 (1/0) ** Repeated **

I'd check your power supply (Try a powered USB hub and see if that improves anything)

Otherwise, check the DVB drivers for updates.

• The usb-hub is powered. So what I did: restored an backup, didn't help. Deleted the tvheadend server and client, rebooted, installed tvheadend server and client again. Adapters in DVB inputs came back. I can watch tv again but recording still doesnt work.

Storage space in tv-headend says 0/0/0/ . Also my recordings are not visible in tvheadend, while I can see them in under videos.

I'm trying to figure out, what map to put in tvheadend for storage.

I've tried storage/downloads/Recordings

videos

Does anybody have an idea?

• I had the same problem with tvheadend on OpenSUSE, introduced somewhere in 4.19.x.

On 5.2.x works ok.

Mygica T230 (not C) on OrangePi-PC2

• I've just installed (albeit on an RPi4) 9.1.501 with a MyGica (I believe it is a T230) DVB-T2 adapter with default DVB drivers and it works flawlessly.

As you reinstalled TVH you'd have lost the TVH settings - you could see if a restored backup resolves this.

The default location is /storage/recordings - but as this is not created on installation, you'll need to create it first - then TVH will report the correct freespace.

• In latest V4L DVB drivers Geniatech T230, T230C, T230C v2 support moved to dvb-usb-dvbsky driver (dvb-usb-v2 core).

In my latest media_build also moved support for this devices (+ Geniatech X9330) from dvb-usb-cxusb to dvb-usb-dvbsky

• In latest V4L DVB drivers Geniatech T230, T230C, T230C v2 support moved to dvb-usb-dvbsky driver (dvb-usb-v2 core).

In my latest media_build also moved support for this devices (+ Geniatech X9330) from dvb-usb-cxusb to dvb-usb-dvbsky

What does this mean? If I use T230c, Which dvb module driver should I use? (default vs TBS vs media_build)