For some time I can't manual update LibreELEC from settings menu in Bulgarian language.
If I change language to English, the update starts.
After some digging for a posible solution, I found that the problem is trigered in service.coreelec.settings/resources/language/resource.language.bg_bg/strings.po
and more precisely in
After more testing with trial and errors I found, that it doesn't accept cyrillic symbols for translation.
If lеаve it empty, the update starts. If enter something in English, the update starts.
Only one symbol in cyrillic and update can't be started.
If more info is needed, please let me know.
I have the same box and never experienced such a problems. Now with clean flash can you get to android recovery ?
I had the same problem with tvheadend on OpenSUSE, introduced somewhere in 4.19.x.
On 5.2.x works ok.
Mygica T230 (not C) on OrangePi-PC2
Did you try with disconnected UART ?
Two issues with H6 HDMI audio were fixed - right channel not working and audio rate was not exact so audio was probably slightly distorted.
Please test following update and report if it works (valid for all H6 devices): libreelec-h6.arm-9.80-devel-20190914184226-e4aa9d6.tar
If it works, I'll PR changes to main LE repository.
Tanix TX6 mini
Audio now is louder and better, same as on OPI-PC.
I can confirm eMMC works on Tanix TX6 mini, but I don't have a TV with CEC here.
Android gone to trash and new shiny LibreELEC is on eMMC
Tanix TX6 mini - works OK.
IR - OK
Ethernet - OK
WiFi - no ( but I don't need it )
I see no difference from my OPI-PC, except it's snapier and picture quality is better.
Tested only for Live TV with MPEG2 stream.
I don't know if this is important, but the sound volume is lower.
Ethernet works on TX6 mini too.
I need to use my OPI-PC for Live TV and its working flawlessly for Mpeg 2 TV channels (miss deinterlacing).
My TV doesn't have CEC, so I grab a infrared remote control for X96 mini and it is working, including Power Off.
Is it possible to Power On the device with that remote.
I did a little research and didn't find anything about that.
OK, its working now.
Maybe it was the VM or the laptop, but after reboot it is how supposed to be.
Kodi started, so all good.
The file is from 15:18, but can't boot and shows version 14:46:19 +0200
It is possible that I'm doing something wrong, but can't find where.
My linux skills are basic, can you tell me how to do that search
Now I am sure, I did it all over again.
Downloading and flashing:Code
[email protected]:/opt/boot# wget http://jernej.libreelec.tv/test/u-boot-sunxi-with-spl2.bin --2019-06-29 16:56:30-- http://jernej.libreelec.tv/test/u-boot-sunxi-with-spl2.bin Преобразувам jernej.libreelec.tv (jernej.libreelec.tv)... 18.104.22.168 Connecting to jernej.libreelec.tv (jernej.libreelec.tv)|22.214.171.124|:80... успешно свързване. HTTP изпратено искане, чакам отговор... 200 OK Дължина: 556600 (544K) [application/octet-stream] Saving to: ‘u-boot-sunxi-with-spl2.bin’ u-boot-sunxi-with-spl2.bin 100%[==================================================>] 543,55K 904KB/s in 0,6s 2019-06-29 16:56:31 (904 KB/s) - ‘u-boot-sunxi-with-spl2.bin’ saved [556600/556600] [email protected]:/opt/boot# ls u-boot-sunxi-with-spl2.bin [email protected]:/opt/boot# dd if=u-boot-sunxi-with-spl2.bin of=/dev/sdb bs=1024 seek=8 543+1 прочетени блока 543+1 записани блока 556600 bytes (557 kB, 544 KiB) copied, 0,00794489 s, 70,1 MB/s [email protected]:/opt/boot#
I think this was the same as previous, it doesn't boot and version is the same -
U-Boot SPL 2019.04 (Jun 29 2019 - 14:46:19 +0200)