Posts by geen-ip

Never mind...Tried another driver, have my adapter back!

Display Spoiler

Tx. The adapter shows up in the dmesg now but not in tvheadend. I deleted and installed tvheadend,still no adapter.

Hi all,

All of a sudden my tv-adapter is not found anymore. I ran dmesg but really don't know what to try next. Any help appreciated.

NB. I have a T230C DVB-C MyGica adapter on Libre-elec OS with tv-headend on a rapsberry pi 3.

The usb-hub is powered. So what I did: restored an backup, didn't help. Deleted the tvheadend server and client, rebooted, installed tvheadend server and client again. Adapters in DVB inputs came back. I can watch tv again but recording still doesnt work.

Storage space in tv-headend says 0/0/0/ . Also my recordings are not visible in tvheadend, while I can see them in under videos.

I'm trying to figure out, what map to put in tvheadend for storage.

I've tried storage/downloads/Recordings

videos

Does anybody have an idea?

After the update of Libre-elec to 9.0.2 I can't atch tv anymore I got a warning htsp client server unreachable. In tv-headend, there's no adapter showing up. Dmesg gives this outp[ut. Anybody knows what to do?

Hi everybody,

I have a Raspberry Pi with a dvb-t2 stick, running Libre-elec, Kodi and TVheadend. Since a while I don't get an an ip adress anymore. I really have no idea what caused this.

I can still watch tv but I can't connect to my pi anymore, can't acces the TVheadendpage, can't update, can't play any movies from addons etc. etc.

I've tried everything that I can think of (change cable, change routerport, tried wifi, tried to switch to a backup) but I don't know to get an ipadress.

I don't know what to do, does anybody have an idea?

And if not: before I install a new sd-card....is there any way that I can backup my settings for TVHeadend?

Please help me out, I'm lost:cry: